What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Gekz 229 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaindale

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Blain dale

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Gekz 229

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: (G7.1) (G7.3) (G1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As known vagos and 229 are currently in the middle of conflict, this however does not mean that RP like this should be provided by someone no matter the circumstances, no war rules , minimal words said and just ended the RP abruptly. I know the video is only 2 minutes but as you can see for the first minute its just vagos chilling on turf scouting for 229 due to the conflict and the first shots are fired at 1:14. I complied to all demands met by the 229 and for them to shoot me in my opinion just ruined my roleplay and it genuinely didn't make me want to play. Executions / hostage taking is meant to be done alot better than this, they could have asked for my name or just spoke to me a bit more rather than just shooting me and continuing to gun everyone down

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LeiS9TcN_ygHf/d1337ibElUts?invite=cr-MSxMN0EsNDQ4OTAxODEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So we had located a member of your gang and started chasing him, he failed to comply and was chased and shot at for that.

As we were chasing him I stopped and told you to put your hands up, you got of the bike and complied, I drove around the car and you went on radio, clearly posing a threat as you were giving communications to the people that we actively shooting at us, also proven by the radio comms that were given "ones nearly dead" - which was your gang shooting at us.

This left it very hard to complete the robbery that was intended and made no sense in RP to leave you alive as you posed a threat to myself and the others that I was with, the reason that you were shot us due to us being shot at by members of Vagos, after seeing your radio communications with them it was left unknown to what you had said on the radio, which could have been your location at the time. 

Leaving my life in danger, whilst me killing you was done quickly, it was not random as members of your gang were shooting at us and putting our lifes in danger.

Hostage taking - you were not taken hostage.

Execution - Again going back to the above message the reason that you were downed was due to the fact that you had members of your gang shooting at us at the time, that you had gone on a radio to someone in the area and you posed a threat, it was also unknown if you were carrying a weapon and due to the circumstances it was not worth the risk checking your pockets or searching you, as people in the area had long range weapons, and if I were to get of the bike in the middle of an active shootout and search you I would deem that as NVL, I am standing still searching someone for a potential gun when there is gunfire/shots and a potential location of where you are given on the radio.

The video is also quite short and In my opinion does not show the full aspect of what happened, unfortunately I don't have a video from my side of things as at the time I did not think of recording this.

If you wish to liase this situation which you haven't yet and have gone straight to a report - Contact myself on either discord or contact another member of 229.

Hello,
I do not see how me being on my radio is showing any threatening behaviour to you at all, I was not wearing any colours to signalise that I was in Vagos, plus I was whispering when I walked away from you so there was no way you could have even heard me when I was talking on the radio it could of being to anyone as I could have just been a passer-by. You just came past shooting one of my boys and then hands me, and I complied with what you wanted. You did not ask me for my name or who I was a part of before you just decided to shoot me. So you think it is reasonable to just shoot someone because you are getting shot at by another gang, I could have been anyone as you did not confirm who I was?. Also, I was not taken hostage because you shut down all forms of RP when you decided to just kill me. My clip is a 2 minute clip to show the situation so staff can see that there was no active gunfight and you just pulled up and within a minute I was downed due to you not wanting to RP and instead just going straight for the shooting side.

I will not be replying anymore until staff ask me to.

Morning @Blaindale

I will try to break this down as much as I can. First and foremost, identifying you as Vagos in this situation doesn't really matter. As stated, you have no war rules set in place so in regards to the RP provided, this doesn't appear to be a simple case of them coming with the plan of simply killing you.

The user on the bike comes up to you and tells you to get off your bike and put your hands up, which you comply with. The moment the bike begins to move, you walk towards a car and immediately start using your radio. Whilst you're right in saying they didn't know what you were saying, simple addition will get you to the result that you're speaking to the other members the other side of the turf that you are stood on. Before 229 could ziptie you or remove you as a threat via peaceful means, you essentially outed yourself as a threat to them by using your radio in the already hostile enviornment and unfortunately, your usage was seen.

Due to this, and especially given the hostile circumstances around that situation as a whole, their action of removing you from the situation after showing you're communicating with them isn't a random one.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back