What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gen McTavish - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
Your In-game name

DI Wiisy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gen McTavish

Date of the incident

01/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

During the UNMC event I was driving along side the treasury when the UNMC decided to perform a TPAC maneuver on my hunter. After the fact Mctavish jumped out and started shouting demands, issuing threats and giving what I thought was incredibly poor roleplay. Considering it was an event I expected a certain level of roleplay from the UNMC and as can be seen in the video my gun was never pulled off my back as I was hoping for some roleplay which they simply did not provide.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgunM3XV4bg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok as u can see from my video i never jumped out and shouting demands i jumped out to try and unflip the stuck strider, YOU approached me with a fucking shit attitude and start talking to me like i was some hobo.

Not once did u talk to me without swearing and hurling insult so did you expect me to be nice to you?

I tried multiple times to tell you to go away, even threatning your life and still you stood their defiant with your insults, not very smart when someone has a gun pointed to your head.

All i wanted to do is leave and rejoin the convoy but my windows key wouldnt work, but you kept pushing me.

Your PCSO raised his weapon and told me to drop it or be shot, so i countered fearing i was going to be shot and sadly two officers lost their lives.

The fact is the situation started with aggression and escelated from both sides to the point were there was clearly one outcome.

We have had run ins in the past and the fact you put this straight to report shows you would rather see me banned than resolve it.

Before we proceed any further, I'd like to ask both @Scott1sh and @DI Wiisy if any further video is available. If possible, the 5 minutes leading up to the situation.

Furthermore, I'd like to urge some restraint, comments such as "you put this straight to report shows you would rather see me banned than resolve it" are not necessary Resolving can still be done through the forums, and indeed if no effort is made to resolve it we do factor this in.

I am at work right now and won't be home for 6 hours but i can upload the full 5 minute shadow play video up to and including the incident when i am home and post it here.

I am more than happy to at least attempt a resolution and would at least tried to resolve it in teamspeak was i given the chance last night

I was the driver on the bridge. 

I've seen from other perspectives that it looks like i'm intentionally ramming him, but that's not the case. On my screen everything was fine, but then everyone get's flipped around. And i see what had happend, wouldn't of thought it was a issue, so i didn't save my recording. 

We were trying to set up a road block since they kept on following us, but as you can see didn't really work. @Vaffla

And aswell i've been here more than 2 years, and really wouldn't risk my time here for some ramming. Really was a talk of a accident, but that's up to you what you think.

@Wiisy Why has the video been edited of audio until 2:58?

Here is my 5 minute video as requested

Ok, so having consulted with quite a number of staff, I've reached the following conclusion.

Firstly, the incident on the bridge where the vehicles collided. Had this been intentional, this would have been VDM. Now, I don't think this was intentional by @Mortan but in all honesty, I wasn't sure at first given it was set up at the bridge already and what looks like an attempt to box in the hunter. MRAP on MRAP VDM is permitted, but only where initiation had occurred or at least 3 minutes of chase has been given.

For your part @DI Wiisy , I don't see where the attitude in the video come from, and while I appreciate them driving away from you isn't really contributing to the RP, they aren't under any real obligation to at the time given they were in convoy prior to your arrival. Furthermore, while I do not agree with how @Scott1sh replied to you, he is right in saying you were the one who approached him with a hostile attitude. I know there have been grievances in the past between both of you, and I hope this is the last, but I can't see how you would have expected a nice reply from a paramilitary force when you walk up to them and said the things you said. You told me you were following the convoy to ensure their safe passage out of police territory and into their own; a noble act, but as they were not interested in interacting and proceeded to drive off, this could have been avoided by you also following suit. Also for the record, I believe you told @Samatlewis that the muted audio was due to a personal conversation you were having at the time. As the video shown nothing of interest at the time, I won't chase this further, but a good tip in future is to completely mute your mic if required for private talks, rather than muting the video.

As the subject of the report @Scott1sh, I can't say I or many others in the staff are overly impressed with your response. For the purpose of the report, you did initiate, you did give them time to comply and you did as by the letter of server rules, not commit an act of RDM. That being said, as the head of one of the whitelisted factions, I would seriously think about the example you are setting to the rest of your faction and the server. Just as easily as Wiisy could have walked away from the situation, you could have reacted to him calmly and asked him what his concern was, and talk to him in a reassuring manner, or even just have said to him you were busy as part of the convoy and could you make time to talk to him later if he desired. I have a very strong feeling the words you traded to each other were not just in RP, but you recognised each other immediately and took it way out of proportion. This is also not the first incident I have dealt with concerning poor attitude from yourself in a manner completely counter-productive to the situation.

On the note of the report, this will be rejected, as while I don't think this was @Scott1sh best moment, neither me or several other opinions I've heard believe it crossed the line into bannable territory.

Further to this, and perhaps more importantly however, I'm going to close this report with a few words of caution. If there are differences between you which cannot be resolved, then avoid each other. In circumstances where you cannot avoid each other, at least give each other an inkling of respect for the good of everyone else around you, because what could of been an enjoyable RP event quickly escalated into another gunfight between our two factions who should have the highest levels of RP.

Moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back