What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gen. McTavish [UNMC] - Other (Report Rejected 30/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Your In-game name

INS Ross [RT394]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gen. McTavish [UNMC]

Date of the incident

05/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The UNMC decided to spawn camp NPAS and take all officers inside hostage. This ended up with a large gunfight inside the blue zone which was authorised by an admin.
In this gunfight Lenny, who was in NPAS (screenshot 1), shot Gen. Mctavish (screenshot 2). He respawns (screenshot 3) 3 minutes 8 seconds later. Between these two screenshots I respawn at Athira. After getting a darter out I look at the RBA which has armed rebels robbing people which I decide I want to go investigate at a safe distance. In the process of this, a UNMC soldier shot at my vehicle (1.6km from the gunfight, see video) which I believed to be RDM but have no way of finding their name to report. After I died a Strider arrives with Gen. McTavish inside who then executes me (Screenshots 4&5).

Clearly McTavish believed I was involved in the incident (see screenshot 6) and it was reasonable to shoot me. By this logic he is involved in the same situation before his 15 minutes NLR timer has expired. Even if (as he says below), he was not involved in the situation, his friend clearly was and was actively shooting police, therefore entering same situation. When calculated, McTavish returned to the situation less than 12 minutes after he respawned. This is calculated by the 11:23 to the end of video 2 and the 0:37 into video 3.

Rules broken, 5.3 and 5.4 (debatable on 5.4 as it is worded poorly)

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.
Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are
Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)
Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

I would have attempted to but his attitude seemed very poor to me, especially for a UNMC General

Screenshot 6 - 
direct

Screenshot 7 - 
p3q5B5X.png

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Video - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I was further than 1km away from the situation at NPAS, i was heading to Athira.

2. We seen a crashed police car and we were going to take you to hospital, that is before you became extremly angry at us.

3. We had soldiers still alive who informed us of the situation and the current statusd while we drove to athira awaiting further orders

4. Different situation.

5. Can we have some real evidence please?

6. What exactly are you reporting me for? NLR or other?

1. I was further than 1km away from the situation at NPAS, i was heading to Athira.

2. We seen a crashed police car and we were going to take you to hospital, that is before you became extremly angry at us.

3. We had soldiers still alive who informed us of the situation and the current statusd while we drove to athira awaiting further orders

4. Different situation.

5. Can we have some real evidence please?

6. What exactly are you reporting me for? NLR or other?
So if it was a different situation then surely the UNMC soldier RDMd me which you denied? You are contradicting yourself. 

I am reporting you for rules 5.3 and 5.4

As I said i'd happily upload it but that would involve around 15 minutes of editing, rendering and uploading which in my eyes is not necessary as it is all in chat logs seen in screenshots.

So if it was a different situation then surely the UNMC soldier RDMd me which you denied? You are contradicting yourself. 

I am reporting you for rules 5.3 and 5.4

As I said i'd happily upload it but that would involve around 15 minutes of editing, rendering and uploading which in my eyes is not necessary as it is all in chat logs seen in screenshots.
I did not shoot at you so if it was UNMC take it up with that soldier.

You are reporting me for rule i did not break clearly.

I insist you upload the longer video, as you were getting extremely mad after apparentley getting shot and then crashing into a wall, but u seemed fine enough to shout and swear at us.

Screenshot 6 -  you were asking things in OOC so i answered in OOC, i don't see how that can be used against me as NLR

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

I was not revived i respawned

Screenshot 7 - what relevance is this to you reporting me? just seems you are using it against me to get me in trouble, remove it please.

I did not shoot at you so if it was UNMC take it up with that soldier.

You are reporting me for rule i did not break clearly.

I insist you upload the longer video, as you were getting extremely mad after apparentley getting shot and then crashing into a wall, but u seemed fine enough to shout and swear at us.

Screenshot 6 -  you were asking things in OOC so i answered in OOC, i don't see how that can be used against me as NLR

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

I was not revived i respawned
  • I know you did not shoot at me, but if you run into what is a gunfight with police and kill a police officer, you are clearly involved. Can I bypass this rule by running into a gunfight, getting shot at then shooting in "self defence"?
  • See above for the reasons it was the same situation
  • The longer video is 15 odd minutes long, i'll happily tell you that I did shout and swear at you.
  • Screenshots 6&7 as clearly mentioned, shows your OOC attitude of telling people to "shut your mouith" and "FUCK OFF". Really good attitude for a General...
  • This rule is subject to interpretation and is vague, but as far as I know the / is an "or", meaning revived or downed. Staff will have to confirm this.

I also missed out rule 1.3

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

As you clearly swore at Lemmen out of roleplay.

• I know you did not shoot at me, but if you run into what is a gunfight with police and kill a police officer, you are clearly involved. Can I bypass this rule by running into a gunfight, getting shot at then shooting in "self defence"?
  • See above for the reasons it was the same situation
  • The longer video is 15 odd minutes long, i'll happily tell you that I did shout and swear at you.
  • Screenshots 6&7 as clearly mentioned, shows your OOC attitude of telling people to "shut your mouith" and "FUCK OFF". Really good attitude for a General...
  • This rule is subject to interpretation and is vague, but as far as I know the / is an "or", meaning revived or downed. Staff will have to confirm this.
I did not run into a gunfight, we passed you and thought oh a downed officer, lets get him to hospital and use a hostage, only then did u shout and swear even though you were downed.

I think you wont upload the video because of what you were shouting while in a downed state!

Again what relevance does screenshot 6&7 have to do with RULES 5.3 AND 5.4???????

Again what relevance does screenshot 6&7 have to do with RULES 5.3 AND 5.4???????
NOTHING!

However it has relevance to the sentence which I wrote above it. It also has relevance to rule 1.3

I think you wont upload the video because of what you were shouting while in a downed state!
I'll happily admit I shouted abuse at you while I was downed.

Right i'm slightly interjecting on this report. Both of you need to calm down, clearly there is more then just a report going on here and you two are just going at each other. Get this back on track before I lock to report and ban both of you for acting immature on this report. Remember, I only want to see details of events and not arguments. If you have nothing to say don't say and don't react.

So now please get this back on track. No more of the crappy behavior between you both. 

Since I am featured in this report I'd like to have my say (If an admin feels this unnecessary, be free to give me a warning point and hide the post)

The situation at NPAS, where Lenny and I pushed the building McTavish was in, and then Lenny shot McTavish, after getting a bloodbag and being at 99% done of giving him it, McTavish respawned on me, Fair enough he's allowed to do that even though it's shit rp in my opinion, W/e. After this I wrote said message that ross featured in the report, of him telling me to piss off, and after I wrote the next message "salty much" then he wrote "fuck off" or something similar (don't have proof of this message) McTavish then proceeded onto the ongoing firefight which was directly linked to UNMC members retreating from NPAS and started shooting officers (MAX. 10 minutes after he respawned)

Lemmen
I roleplayed breaking a tooth which had cyanide inside, i have every right to do this (respawn) even if u disagree, that however does not give u the right to message me and call me salty.

You are accusing me of breaking NLR without proof?

those who are not involved were giving a warning point, please avoid commenting on this report
"the only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defense."

those who are not involved were giving a warning point, please avoid commenting on this report
"the only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defense."
It appears the rules contradict what Thesoldier has posted.

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction

This server rule clearly allows those involved to post.

Denied.

@Rossss & @Scott1sh I have spoken to both of you individually regarding this and as I told you both when I have some free time, we will be having a chat regarding some of the stuff on this report. I'm not going to explain to much on here as it's only to do with you both.

@Lemmen Yes Tavish should not have told you to fuck off however, you went out asking for it. I was in the teamspeak room with you after this and it seemed like you achieved what you wanted. I expect better from you and not to go after people to try and get a reaction and use it against them. Consider that a warning.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back