What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gen PinkiePie - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the video got corrupted, sound got cut off and also the image was bad.

In that case i'm just going to have to make work with the evidence that Reiss has Provided. 

@Pupss You constantly insist that no one was setup at the time but in the video you can see someone presumably @Naylor in the construction site. In the video you clearly state you have friends in the area and say if the case was that you had no backup, who in their right mind would walk up to a large group of armed officers and then whip out a pistol and threaten them all? There was no attempt at any roleplay and I honestly feel like the only outcome you wanted from this was to start a gunfight. 

I'm extremely dissappointed in both @Pupss and @Naylor I consider you guys good personal friends and I know you're very well capable of doing better. Unfortunately I feel like i've been left with no other choice than to issue bans on both of you. 

Action Taken against @Pupss and @Naylor for rule (3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.  

Pupss 
Steam ID: 76561198097140536
GUID: 8cbad4af95b0b736ba3b318785067f92

Naylor 
Steam ID: 76561198356162333
GUID: dc6b8db6c0be87fd9a203c2ce01e001d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back