What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - George McPherson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: DC Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: George McPherson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2203

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3), (C1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patroling with PPC Lewis Ajax when we recieved a call about a person being involved in a robbery was locked in a vehicle near the scene. We headed towards and was met by George McPherson. After having to drag him out of the vehicle due to being involved in an RTC with an electrical box. Once out he said "My PC has frozen" not acknowldging this I continued performing a S1 search.

He was unhappy with the ground of the search where he was consistently advised to make a complaint at the police station at a later time as I knew there was nothing wrong with my actions taken. Anyhow he then began shouting at the person who had reported and pointed out the individual calling them a "tranny bitch" along with other slurs along these lines. He then started on myself while trying to calm the situation and called me a "gay cunt". At this point I checked my recording and realised I had forgot to start my OBS. At this point I started it up asnd asked him to repeat himself in-which he refused.

Both PPC Ajax along with the reporter can confirm these slurs were made and clearly in aggression of him not getting out of being searched and therefore arrested. Either how this language was later on used once again with other Detectives present at around 15 Mins into the video "If you didn't go off the word of that tranny" something along those lines.

Basically by the end of it I went to check if he had an item of him and when doing so he disconnected maybe assuming we was taking him off to prison. We remained in the cells for a period to allow him to come back proof of which I can provide however no return was made along with no contact OOC which I checked after few after him disconnecting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/6J3PJOcroWo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Right.

George McPherson did indeed disconnect, after watching the whole video,  I not see the rule C1.2 being broken. Whilst I'm not doubting you, without the evidence for the "tranny bitch" I will not be able to push a ban for this, however the combat log (C2.3) is still in effect.

Verdict:

Approved

George McPherson will be receiving a permanent ban for (C2.3) Combat logging

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back