What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gerard Bills & Steve Bills - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

Your In-game name

[CW] Jonas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gerard Bills & Steve Bills

Date of the incident

03/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was waiting for my friend to spawn in so we could take a ride in my plane. While I was waiting a hummingbird comes over and start hovering. I ask them to stop but they proceed to hit me and my plane so I blow up. I did ask them to go on ts but they said "tell me what u want ill give it". I just really want these guys off the server cause that shit's so annoying.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNz4UnIRHss&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

We did try to solve it we offered you any amount of money you refused and told us you wanted us of the server

We had another incident after this one but it sure not the way we play this game running around RDM or VDM'ing people. You didnt want to solve this and refused any offers before knowing who we are so dont claim you report this because this happens on regular bases (or thats what you think at least)

Not only is this VDM but i would also consider this trolling you have been hovering over someone in greenzone for no reason. Today you both will be banned for VDM and trolling.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Steve Bills-76561198097014782  (2.1) (2.7)

Gerard Bills-76561198051405368 (2.1) (2.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back