What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [GHOST] spectre, Hollow - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn

Your In-game name

[p] Pvt. blackhawk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[GHOST] spectre, Hollow

Date of the incident

02/14/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Blackhawk (me) and everaas put a spikestrip on the road to rob the person(s) that encouters it. a car comes down the road from kavala and hits the spikestrip, when Everaas try to initiate the player Ghost spectre and hollow ran into the forest. so we werent sure if they heard our initiation, so we held fire. then spectre (without initiation) starts to open fire on Everaas who hadnt fired yet. we open fire back.
i located myself in a garage when hollow runs up to the garage with a pistol. i dont know his intentions since he just says "i dont like this" and nothing else before he open fire at me. when he open fire i answerd back, i killed him later on executed. after that i am located in the gas station and stays there for about 7 minutes and the gunfire seems to be over since no shots had been fired in 7 minutes.
i then see spectre with his gun out, i dont kill him because i know that the gun fire was over because no one had shot ot initiated in the past 7 minutes. so i let him go. 15 seconds pass and he comes back and killed and executed me without a warning or initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/hxNa14hMFa0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi, I am Hollow these lads did not asked us to come to teamspeak thus not giving us the time to process our videos and our side of the story.
And as said by the gentlemen him self, he iniated on us thus the fight started. I then ran to the gass station and iniated myself.

Besides that I am pretty pissed off they did not asked us to come to teamspeak to resolve the problem but instead put up a report a while after thus not giving us the chance to put up our evidence.

Greets from Hollow

Edit "one of them also combat logged, I think it was the everaas guy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey lets discuss, come to the psychos TS, even though it was obvious RDM and you didnt talk or initiate to us before you shot.

You should have tried to resolve the issue before hand not after.

In the matter of the so called "rdm" they already said they had initiated on us, then again I initiated on Mr. Blackhawk. He then shot me and executed me on 6:50 then the gun fight continued shots kept firing and then at 14:00 blackhawk was killed as the firefight was still in process. Then after Blackhawk died we talked with the police and the police and us came to the conclusion Mr. Everaas combat logged out of the situation. 

Also there was not given a opportunity to us to process the video because these gentlemen did not contact us in any way and went straight to the forum.

I will make my friends post there side of the story as well.

Greets,

Hollow

I'm Spectre in game and i can say i did not fired any shots before that guy next of the broken house behind the gasstation Emty his clip towards me. we where with 4 people not just 2. Also why did you guys not contacted us after the situation? as well when the officer came by and Asked me to stay in a little wooden house. the officer told me to wait he will bring back one of you guys towards me for a chat. i waited and the officer came back and said that the person was sinked in the ground. combat log? or just desyc? Between the time of the last shot we fired and i killed the one in the gasstation was not 7 min. My friend on the other side kept presure you with shots. so 7 min im not sure. maybe it was 5 min maybe few sec after. i cannot confirm it. also if you guys said it was RDM i would have saved my footage. now the footage of all of us is gone because we asumed that there was no issue. and we where even . of of you died and one of us. in your video i cannot see anything related what happend behind the gasstation. I'm my opinion it was a active gun fight, also i did not launced the first shot. i was told a friend had a miss click< that have nothing to do with me. i started to shoot when the first bullets headed my way. And still whe could have solved this on ts before you bring it to the forums. included that officer about the person who disappeared. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What about this? Why you didden't ask us to ts?  but you dont want a revenge.

what i have seen whas that you guy's   initiated  buy the car Hollow and spectre run away i whas in the other car behind, and protect them with a other guy.

when hollow initiated at the gas station. and the fire started on the end whas your friend in talk with the cops when the cops left you to speak with spectre your friend  combat logged. that's what i have see on my view. i dont know what the name of the cop whas but he whas agree with that.

Hollow can you please find the point in the video were you initiated on me? or was that when you said "this is no fun"?

Well in that case i did not heard that either in your vid. but i have heard your initiation 

This will take up 24 h before we get a respond on the thoughts of any Admin in question. I'm going to watch this until a decision or question is placed and in my opinion i think the odds are not fair here. For further Questions you can find me on teamspeak in case you want to clear something up. 

THIS POST IS SOLVED. WE HAVE TALKED TO THE ADMINS. NO REASON TO TAKE ACTION.

After a great conversation on teamspeak and clarification from the member support i can say its been resolved. and mister blackhawk is refunded.  

As requested...

Report Rejected - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back