What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [GK] Zeeka989UAE - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Your In-game name

Kenzie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[GK] Zeeka989UAE

Date of the incident

20/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend were flying about capping zones, we previously ran into a unknown group at the light house that we ended up engaging in a gun fight with, there were no casualties on either side and we left that fight due to being outnumbered we capped the castle and proceeded to move onto the Launder which is where we reengaged with another group of hostiles which we assumed were the same group from the light house cause we saw them fly over in that direction and they had the same hummingbird as the guys we had fought at the lighthouse, they were already on the ground and we tried to position ourselfs to take them out, it was at this point the Zeeka got in his heli, the same one landed by the Launder and moved to the opposite side of the island outside of the red zone and proceeded in firing on me and killing me from outside of the redzone, I asked him multiple times to come to teamspeak I never got a straight answer and when I thought I finally got through to him I was sitting in the smokers lounge for 30 minutes to which he didn't show, frustrating to say the least.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/Lp5GCmISOXcP
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

well, i dont need to say much on this one. i understand he want a position advantage on you guys. 
But unfortunately he has to choose them inside the redzone, not outside. 

(6.3.3) For Red zone specific rules to apply, both shooter and victim must be inside the Red zone.

[GK] Zeeka989UAE - BAN - 6.3.3 -
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back