What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Gloria ... and Harvey ... - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep-019

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Roger Cashmore
Reported Players: Gloria ... and Harvey ...
Date: Mar 14, 2024
Time: 22:10
What best describes this incident: Combat Logging multiple times and fail NLR
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Harvey had been involved with a dispute between two group where a sting was set up to sort him out, upon his arrival to occults turf he arrived with Gloria (his sister). They were both held and gun point and zip tied. Following this they were walked to a nearby bridge where they where interrogated and at the moment when Harvey was picked up to be dropped off of the bridge he popped his head (seen in clip 1). Following this we spoke to Gloria (his sister) and soon after she also popped her head (no clip evidence on my behalf). Harvey then flew back in 10 minutes after this to meet us again on the bridge waiting for his arrival were he jumped off the edge (seen in clip 2).
Link(s) To Any Evidence: Clip 1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/20Olp1mQdj7HmY/d1337jJlxoX5?invite=cr-MSx3dUMsMjEyNDMzOTk1LA

Hello! Just adding this into here as I was present and Harvey contacted me OOC during the event. He apparently did have internet issues and reconnected and was dealt with as intended in RP.
His "sister" apparently logged back in a short while later and was out of zip ties (as that happens) and left the area. Although he did mention his head sometimes pops, I'm not sure whether it was a purposeful disconnect or if it was due to network connectivity, I'm sure the logs will be able to show though.

1710519340993.png

For some reason clip 2 has not been posted but i will link it here : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/20OudzVsucwGNi/d1337OWLTx8B?invite=cr-MSw3MzcsMjEyNDMzOTk1LA

I would also like to add that last night we bumped into Gloria and Harvey last night again.
One of our members got a call from Harvey to talk alone, as a group we set up a sting where 4 of us turned up to there location and on our arrival he popped his head once again in the car (this event took place in an alley way between ballers turf and the gym).
When arriving back at Bahamas a lady was at the DJ decks which one of our members identified her as Gloria. After confronting her in the back rooms of Bahamas she once again popped her head and we haven't seen/heard anything since.

These 2 are serial head poppers, I should have more footage somewhere, or at least a friend has, i'll update the report soon.

Hello @ep-019

I'm unable to see any session heads or anything like that in these videos to identify who these people are? There are, as I'm sure you can imagine, loads of Harveys and granted, not so many Glorias, but still enough for me not to be able to pin down who they are, do you have session ID's or surnames for the aforementioned people? If you do it would help massively.

Thank you.

Here is footage from around 10:20 16/01/2024 of Gloria coming to Bahama Mamas talking about being locked in the back rooms and how she 'used her phone' to escape the event when instead she popped her head of course, (seen in footage above from 14/02/2024 at Bahama Mamas). In the clip from today I have her ID and it can be seen clearly as 669. We still have nothing further than a possible last name on Harvey (submitted above by Jack Wiltshire). If Mysters is no luck than try Miller or Millers. Thank you.

Here is footage from around 10:20 16/01/2024 of Gloria coming to Bahama Mamas talking about being locked in the back rooms and how she 'used her phone' to escape the event when instead she popped her head of course, (seen in footage above from 14/02/2024 at Bahama Mamas). In the clip from today I have her ID and it can be seen clearly as 669. We still have nothing further than a possible last name on Harvey (submitted above by Jack Wiltshire). If Mysters is no luck than try Miller or Millers. Thank you.
Once again it wasn't attached for some reason lol

For some reason clip 2 has not been posted but i will link it here : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/20OudzVsucwGNi/d1337OWLTx8B?invite=cr-MSw3MzcsMjEyNDMzOTk1LA

I would also like to add that last night we bumped into Gloria and Harvey last night again.
One of our members got a call from Harvey to talk alone, as a group we set up a sting where 4 of us turned up to there location and on our arrival he popped his head once again in the car (this event took place in an alley way between ballers turf and the gym).
When arriving back at Bahamas a lady was at the DJ decks which one of our members identified her as Gloria. After confronting her in the back rooms of Bahamas she once again popped her head and we haven't seen/heard anything since.
I said that to him in discord so.

1. There is no excuse for ALT F4'ing in order to avoid an RP interaction.
2. You were killed during an altercation with Occult, not us.
3. You are simply lying, including the fact we "weren't supposed to remember you". Explain the attached discord message we received from you which contradicts what you're saying in this report?

1710862653706.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @ep-019

Thank you for this report @yep_hxrvey, under no circumstances should you be shutting down your game to avoid roleplay or consequences of your roleplay. I have managed to track down some details and can see that you have indeed combat logged here and you will be dealt with for that.

As for the other person reported - Gloria - I'm unable to see any footage here of her combat logging, but if she is as notorious as people are saying, I can't see it being long before shes in the report a player section again.

Character: Harvey Myers
Rule(s) Broken: C2.3
Action: Ban - Permeant

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back