What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - GODZILLA, Pedro Chonita - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Your In-game name

Krepy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GODZILLA, Pedro Chonita

Date of the incident

19/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I and my friend were doing some random stuff when he encountered two guys doing uranium runs. We decide to ambush them at the selling point and try to get at least some RP out of it since it was getting too late. So there we are at the buyer waiting for the Truck to show up. Discussing how we will go about the situation and the possible outcomes. Here they come so we decide its a go time, they pull over we try to surround them and try to initiate by saying "put your hands up" we would try to go from there and see how the situation unravels but that was denied by the other group because without a single word they started to shoot and gunned down my friend before he could even finish off the initiation. At this point we are laying on the ground and i say in voice "nice rdm" wich i did not realized at the time and was a mistake from my side caused by the poor outcome of the situation and i should have used OOC chat instead of voice. At this point we are bleeding out and trying to get the guys on TS to resolve this issue. After 40 minutes and 4 attempts to make resolve the issue using teamspeak they decide to come. We spend 30 minutes explaining to them that they cant just go guns blazing if someone tells them to put theyr hands up, they keep saying we would have done the same and after 30 minutes we agree that we disagree and that the case must be reviewed by a person that was not involved in the shootout.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/t4rZDKrlRek /

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Pedro. Im tottaly against this report because u guys are camping at a seller for a long time after seeing our truck. Then once we appear u start with low RP quality and the usual "put ur hands up" etc and start to push us. If me and my friend after spending 2 hours inside a truck are inside a container with 2 guys pushing us with guns saying hands up etc what do we think we should say ? "Oh no we wont put our hands up". By that time u would be on us shooting. 

Now I understand our action wasnt that much okay but after Im revived we went to TS to speak and see what u had to say. You wanted us to pay u both otherwise u would report us. U think thats right ? I dont.

Anyway Ive spoke to my friend in the video and we know what we did wrong and we will work on that and make sure this wont happen again but please see what u did and rethink about our point of view and the stress we were in.

Anyway hope u guys good luck.

Look, when im gathering something then i get paranoid as well but unless someone gives me a reason i dont go guns blazin, we didnt even get a chance to say anything else because you instantly started to shoot the second you saw us, also we never said "compensate us or report" All we said was that if we cant come to some sort of an agreement on TS we will have to let admins decide on forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
No u actually said : "or u pay us 300000 to each one of us or I will report u". U said something like this so 

Sure if you have any proof of that go ahead and post it.

@gravityKB0 first i wanna make clear, they can camp the seller as much as they want. 
if they wanna sit there all day, They can. 

Then once we appear u start with low RP quality and the usual "put ur hands up" etc and start to push us.
You never gave them a chance to rp, his first sentence was not cold yet. of he was already shot down. 
You even give them less rp, then they could give you. i am very shocked when i saw this video. on this community, 
We have a very high standard of roleplay. 

Now Godzilla is the one that opened fire. i did not see pedro doing much. 
also after looking into Godzilla record he has with us. i dont think a warning is enough. 
he need some time off to think about his actions, And his attitude towards staff.

Godzilla - BAN - 2.2

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back