What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - GoldenEye - RDM(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Wolfy

Your In-game name

DSGT Wolfy [KV999]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GoldenEye

Date of the incident

04/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After being tasked to go rescue SI Fluqi from a Hobo with a pistol, SGT Fallen spotted an armed man with an illegal rifle and took chase. During the arrest I spotted another armed indivdual around the corner baring a TRG 20. Therefore I informed the rest of the individuals in the operations, Whilst chasing the man I started a non-lethal initiation of "If you continue running I will be forced to tase you". Upon reaching the end of the field he turned around and withdrew his weapon, repeating the following sentence "Hands up" I withdrew my weapon as I felt threatened, as soon as it was withdrawn GoldenEye opened fire Without any sort of Lethal Initiation. In his own words "Stupid, Told you hands on your head. You don't do it, you pulled out a gun, you die. Sorry".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=LFUS0fJlRzU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 i don't think that this report is the right because i was followed by you, and the only thing for me to do was to take the upperhand to not land in jail. the fact that i told you to put your hands up 10 times to make you stop following me and the only thing you do is take your rifle out left me with no choice but to open fire as i felt my life threatened. maybe you wouldn't shoot right away but i could'nt be sure and reacted in utmost panic and pulled the trigger, i am sorry not much roleplay was involved but i felt that this was the best case scenario for me at the moment as i did not want to die or go to jail, just wanted to get out of there and continue with what i was doing.

@DSGT Wolfy Why would you pull your weapon out whilst you were feeling threatened. If you are being told to put your hands up I don't deem it necessary to pull your gun out. Could you please elaborate.

@DSGT Wolfy Why would you pull your weapon out whilst you were feeling threatened. If you are being told to put your hands up I don't deem it necessary to pull your gun out. Could you please elaborate.

I don't exactly get What you're saying @Auxen, what I'm saying is why wouldn't I pull my gun out whilst I was feeling threatened. To me this seems as if it Is common sense. My life was never threatened in this situations, I was never initiated on and I was not warned of the actions of what would happen if I did pull my weapon. As the Spar-16 now has Rubbers that is the ammunition I had loaded. If anything In withdrawing my weapon I was valuing my life to defend myself.

Involved but i felt that this was the best case scenario for me at the moment as i did not want to die or go to jail, just wanted to get out of there and continue with what i was doing.
You need to understand this, you can not shoot me if you have never initiated/Threatened my life, you withdrawing your weapon and pointing made me feel threatened, therefore I called in backup from the officers nearby in the town and withdrew my weapon of which you then opened fire instantaneously.

I can see both perspectives in the matter. First of all GoldenEye You should have given him more time to comply but I also understand since he pulled his gun out you felt like you should have shot him however I believe you did this a little bit to fast and it could have easily been avoided by giving more time to comply. However Wolfy we have no sound of you saying anything is it possible to provide this or was the recording only sound. @GoldenEye 7.1.3 specifically states that killing must be done with high quality roleplay, Do you feel like you provided this?

However Wolfy we have no sound of you saying anything is it possible to provide this or was the recording only sound.
Unfortunately not, this is the only recording I have available it turns out I muted my microphone in shadowplay due to doing a hearts of Iron run through and forgot to re-activate it. However In near all situations police would never initiate with lethals, I never do and I enjoy to give people an opportunity to roleplay. Mainly because it can create some interesting situations, I just believe everything on @GoldenEye's perspective was extremely poor in terms of Roleplay.

i understand that this entire situation is questionable because it went so fast and not much is said at all, but i stated the truth that i was scared and acted on that wich happened too fast, also i did not know at all that your rifle is loaded with rubbers, it does not have a big sign on it that states that. i really wanted this to have another outcome and believe that could have happened if you did not pull the gun out and scared the crap out of me.

I just still think the whole situation is questionable. Goldeneye should have given more time to comply and I think he does realize this.
Next time GoldenEye give more time to comply its a roleplay server in the end of the day.
I won't ban you for it but I will hand you out a warning for this. If same behavior is seen in the future action will be taken.
Report Rejected Warning issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back