What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gooba - VDM(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

YuMing

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gooba

Date of the incident

05/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was doing some heroine by myself in a truck boxer, when i was finish selling it just when i got in the car and left i saw 2 cars and 1 person out of a car with a gun at that point i knew i needed to get the hell out of there and only the guy who was not out of the car followed me and right at the apple field he starts vdming me twice... so i crashed and he also jumped out and told me to put my hands up and i told him i give u a note and he ignores that and just kept on getting closer and then he just shoots me with a very shitty role play, again i hoped we just could have sorted this out on teamspeak instead of me reporting you, i dont like reporting but sometime this is the only way since i didnt respond on my calls ijn the OCC channel

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/592481ce6bdf80b78b/vdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I feel it appropriate to reply to this report as it involves me, i would like to start by saying that i did enter teamspeak and waited in support for about 15-20 mins before leaving as he wasnt present in the support lobby. People in the lobby also waiting for staff had said that he was here but left shortly after i joined.

Next i would like to outline the VDM, breaking the ice by saying it was not my intention to use my vehicle as a weapon in the sense of VDM.
Collision 1:
His Video: 02:01
My Video: 0:24

As you can see from my video i didnt actually hit his truck. My intention was to get in front of him and slow him down to a point where i can jump out and initiate on him. As you can see from his video this is not the case and de sync gets the better of us both and i seem to be glitching inside of him. He comes to a stop and so do i after this incident, i wanted to get out of my vehicle to initiate the robbery on him but he continues to drive away.

Collision 2:
His Video: 02:08
My Video: 0:32

This was an attempt to block the road to stop him from fleeing, now in this scenario he had the choice to stop and drive round but instead the rams into my car to make an escape. Now in the spur of the moment i can see why he made this choice as to use his vehicle to ram past me. As you can see from my video when i noticed him heading towards my vehicle i started to slow down as he approached to reduce the collision damage and allow for a more fair chase. Although on his end there was sufficant room to pass by but from my perspective there was not as when he tried to get past the rear of my vehicle was hit.

Collision 3: 
His Video: 02:15
My Video: 0:38

As you can see from both his and my video the actual run down was that he was in the right side of the road. Heading towards Kavala, but for some reason he decides he is going to move from the right side of the road to the left. Cutting me off from getting in front of him. So doing what i can i pass to the left of him but we seem to get attached to each other and he crashes his truck into the tree. Which then resulted in his vehicle being unable to move as it has lost a wheel.

Now to move onto the events after this incident i would like to point out my roleplay in this situation was crap and wasnt the standard we expect from roleplay.co.uk and would like to apologise to YuMing for that... but making the point that just because you hand someone a note saying "You Vdm'd me" doesnt mean the roleplay stops. I couldnt see you from the rear of your truck and you couldnt see me. Roleplay doesnt have a pause button and in that situation i played out the events poorly may i add but still played them out. 

I apologise for the inconvience that i have caused in this situation but this is my stance on the matter and i will stand by it. When the admins decide what the next course of action will be i am happy to abide by anything they say.

- Gooba

His Video: 
http://plays.tv/video/592481ce6bdf80b78b/vdm

My Video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUIyLS2n0I&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: And yes you can hear me getting angry at my crappy mouse lol.

First of all i dont crash into the three u pushed me into it thats when my car was broke and yet u still keep trying to desync ram me.  u  drove backwords agains me u still kept robbing me after the vdm i told u i passed u a note bc of the clear vdm and u still robbed me after an shot me with on of the poorest roleplay ive seen normally i never report but this was just such a badly attemt with lacking so many rules of u to try and get my money i dont bother the money its the way u used your car as a weapon against my car to stop me and i was sick of u ramming into me i went to the left to stop on the grass en u drived into me so i crashed the tree at that point my wheel broke so i got out to talk to you the only thing i heard was 

"put your fucking hand up right now or you are death"  

A few seconds later i was death i didnt even got the chance to talk to you i alsno heard you badly because my engine was still on i had no attention to shoot you even i had my gun out i wanted to talk to you about the vdm and u shot me after and executed me with only saying you didnt put your fucking hands up did you

and about the teamspeak we talked a little but i asked to get to my channel to sort things out u said oke and u never came back, once again i hoped we just could sorted this out their instead of bothering he staff with this case but u didnt gave me any choice

and for the next time if u drive into someone or the car who you chases desyncs nexto you (on my vid it was clearly you hitting me) it's better to stop the situation instead of ending peoples lifes like that we always can begin the situation were we left off after the talking on ts of anywhere 

i dont really know what else to say if u just came to my channel and gave me my comp there were no trouble 

I have watched both video's and from what I can see its just some desync and some lag sometimes this happens and also the last one where you lost your tire it looked like you hit him yourself instead of him hitting you. The initiation could have been better but he certainly gave you more then enough time to comply. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back