What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Goodjuice, Nixon - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahzuraki

Your In-game name

DSGT George T.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Goodjuice, Nixon

Date of the incident

04/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The situation itself starts at 03:45.
We were waiting outside cocaine processing for 2 trucks to get in and start processing, a Zamak and a truckboxer.
I go in, spike the zamak and initiate telling them to put their hands on their head or they will be tased. One person complies, the other one pulls a pistol.

Since it's only a pistol i take out my taser and try to taze him. The person behind me (Goodjuice) that put his hands up put them down and pulls out a pistol and shoots me.
Since i have not directly harmed them in any way (i even pulled my taser as to not kill anyone) and they made no threats before they shot me, i consider this to be RDM.
After this the Nixon guy runs up to me and straight up executes me without saying a single word.

At 05:42 (end of the video) you can see me trying to make contact with Nixon just to see that he in fact logged out. You can see this in the chat.
Because of the situation and Nixon not saying a single word in the situation itself i will not proceed any further with trying to make contact with him, i looked on teamspeak and tried the ingame mobile messaging.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58f91ec1e3e4032aee/rdm-goodjuice-and-nixon-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report @George T. From the video I don't hear any initiation only the guy 'Nixon' Start shooting and then when you had your back turned 'goodjuice' killed you. With this it isn't acceptable as it is RDM. Due to this I will be issuing a ban on both players for this. I hope your future experiences are better than this. 

Name: Nixon
Steam ID: 76561198030901515
GUID: 855619d42d503366d85d7df4d84e1db6

Name: Goodjuice
Steam ID: 76561198037400856
GUID: 2d84c31fadfff685d189cc23d1a2457c

^ Action Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back