What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ([GR] Jung) - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Morris

Your In-game name

Hamilton Morris

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

([GR] Jung)

Date of the incident

25/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend and I just robbed a house in Agios and we were heading to my house to store the stolen goods and Jung appears in a car (just like people did earlier when I was caught trying to break into the house) (vid 1) and smashed into the back of my van blowing up my friend and I as well as himself (vid 2). We managed to get away from the house with 5 Illegal Weapons Bags and 24 Marked Money Bags (Pic 1 shows what was in the house when we got in and Pic 2 shows that we filled the van and carried the last of the marked money bags in our backpacks). We also lost our gear/gun as well so to conclude I think Jung suspected us as the robbers and didn't want us getting away and just straight up VDM'ed us (10 mins before a restart) so we would not get anything. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fe0422c62d.jpg

3ec44022a5.jpg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Hamilton Morris 

Does your friend possibly have some additional evidence about this situation. Since on your VDM video I cannot see him ramming into you or him being anywhere close to you. This makes me believe that this crash was actually caused by desync seeing that he died as well. And if no additional evidence is provided I will not be able to accept this report. 

He does not, the player openly admitted he hit me on discord (didn't want to discuss it on teamspeak as he never had teamspeak) but claimed it was an accident which I am not buying as its to much of a coincidence that we robbed a house and he just shows up and hits me.

Hi,

I checked the video again and on the video I cannot hear or see the person anywhere close to you. And since there is no additional evidence showing that you have actually been VDM'ed by the person it's impossible to judge if the rules have been broken by this player. So I am unable to accept this report a player. 

You can attempt to make a compensation request which will get looked at by an admin however I cannot guarantee a positive outcome of this. 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back