What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Grandpa - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
Your In-game name

INS James Traver [AC815]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Grandpa

Date of the incident

06/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was responding to a situation happening in Athira when I was overtaking the hatchback seen in the first clip. As can be seen Grandpa, the driver of the vehicle blatantly pulled into the opposite lane, being the one which I was driving in for no reason whatsoever other than to cause myself and my patrol partners to crash. Also in the second clip, just before the clip started I asked him why he had pulled into my lane to which as can be seen in the second clip he started talking about "this game". He was also blabbering about de-sync however I have no evidence of that. I asked him via // to come to TS however he said that he didn't have TS3 (in voice chat)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

VDM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ssgl3laLY

Breaking RP: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I Just Wanted To Say That I Met This Gy Earlier On And He Joined My Gang , When With Me He Hasn't Broke RP Or Even Broken a Rule (What I Have Seen Anyways) I Believe Whne This Was Taken He Had Only Just Joined Because As I Have Been Speaking To Him He Is Litterally Hobo, Personally Now That He Has Joined Eternity He Will Listen To The Orders Given To Him And Won't Break Another Rule , In Ther Video I Clear As Day See VDM And If You Where To Forgive Him I Will Issue Him a Gang Warning , Obviously It Doesn't Compare To What An Admin Will Do But Doesn't Everyone Deserve a Second Chance.

​

P.S He Doesn't Have Teamspeak And Should And Will Be Downloading It , If You Would Like i Can Ask Him To Personally Apologise To You And Hopefully You Will Forgive Him If Not Thats Your Choice But Honestly He Is a Chill Guy Normally And Don't Think He Done It On Purpose.
Well first of all you shouldn't be commenting on a report a player if you weren't involved in the situation. Also give him a gang warning point is irrelevant to me. If he has learn his lesson, so be it. I do not like getting people banned I simply want people to learn from their mistakes. The main issue I had with this guy was a solid 10 minutes of Breaking RP, even when the him in OOC not to break RP. When a guy told him to read the rules, and called it the "dictionary", Grandpa simply said "If I wanted to read a dictionary I'd just go and read one". Which is again sheer and utter disregard towards the server rules. I would also like to say that he was as seen in the video, blaming the Vdm on de-sync. Yes I 100% agree that people deserve a second chance, but when two rules are broken in less than 2 minutes it causes me to concern. 

I will leave the final decision up to the staff team. They will take correct actually upon Grandpa in the best interests of the community as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @INS James Travers

I have looked over the evidence. for the breaking rp, in the evidence provided i only hear him saying 1 time game. 
this might be a slip of the tongue. if you cross next time to someone breaking rp. then we have to see some more evidence. 
Now the VDM part, is obvious. you guys just trying to overtake him. And i have no idea what he was thinking, By just slamming into you guys. 
His story about desync is not correct as there was no way had to go to the left at all. therefore i am gonna take ACTION for the VDM. 

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon.

Name:Grandpa

Steam ID:76561198157929698

GUID:95686e154b1ec5ae6f0aa14b3ceaf901

ACTIONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back