What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - GreyWolf - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallOfBooky

Your In-game name

Stan Matthews

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GreyWolf

Date of the incident

07/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Bwenzi, Runner, and myself were doing a run of diamonds when we ran into rebels that wanted to rob us.

I thought that the robbery itself was RPed in a good way so I'm not going to make any complaints there. However, my friend got RDM'd along the way.

We were having a conversation and he was told to keep his mouth shut, so naturally, he shut his mouth when he got asked to do so. After he kept his mouth shut the robber replied with "That's what I thought, you don't want to be doing that, now do you?". Because this is a question my friend implied that the robber was expecting an answer, so he replied with "yeah" before he got shot in the face.

There was a medic on the scene (SUR. Frankie) who got forced to stay there by the rebels. As he was leaving he got called back with the words "Frankie mate, you might be fucking needed so you might as well stick around".
They let me go and forced Frankie to bring me away from the factory. Inside of the helicopter, Frankie advised me to file a report against GreyWolf because of the way he killed my friend.

The incident happens at 8:55 in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/tEPJTMxoI-g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi, i have read the report and taken into consideration you point of view and understand youd be a little bit upset about it, but lets get things cleared up, first of all, if you had any issue, you could simply of took me into a liaison on team speak which its main job is to prevent people getting reported and resolve issues peacefully, however you made 0 contact and made 0 effort to resolve this issue with me personally. now, lets get serious, your friend was told that if he was to open his mouth without being spoken to, a 9mm round would be placed inside of his face, in which he was still being smart about it and replied "i am being spoken to" so i decided to up it and be more strict and said "but i am not asking for a reply" and said if he talks without being asked to he will indeed take a 9mm to the face, i then proceeded to say "thats what i thought, you dont want that do you?" which is clearly where our understanding of the English language differs as i perceive this to be a rhetorical question, and further more, i did not ask for his response to that question either. Also, at 7:55 whilst on your map you was seen to be blindfolded...and also if you look closely your communications and gps was taken, this was not done by myself however after the fact you still proceeded to talk on your own communications to other gang members not the area instructing them to head towards the scrap yard and to call the police, not only is this an issue, you also failed to hot mic communications to your friend who according to this report RDM'D when he ran over towards a helicopter after someone had been shot and you was heard saying dont shoot them, this occurred at 4:10 in the video provided, now like i said i understand why you would be a little bit upset about the situation as there is clearly a misunderstanding of a rhetorical question, which is not exactly a hard mistake to make, however i am also seeing multiple wrong doings on your behalf so i would advise you "check yourself before you wreck yourself" now, if you would seriously like to proceed with this report you have the full right to, but being the decent guy i am i would happily discuss this with you on ts liaison.

regards, the man who shot your friend 🙂 

edit: grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys worked this out or shall we proceed with the report? (Being that Greywolf and I are both in the same faction, I will not personally be dealing with this.)

Ok, I shall close this report then on the basis that you two have resolved this issue.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back