What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Grove - GTA RP

ImCloudNine

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Craig Kash
Reported Players: Grove
Date: Apr 8, 2024
Time: 02:00
What best describes this incident: (G3.1) OOC Information, Hop on squad?, (G1.7) Community Leaders
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So following multiple fights with Grove throughout the night they had at most 8 people all night, our first fight was around just after midnight where we killed them all at their turf and took some of them dodgy and the rest bled out or was taken by police. We then pushed them again around 01:30 which lasted around 20-30 minutes where we killed 3 of them and again there was 8-10 of them. I then went to the hospital to get treated as I was bleeding, at 02:11 we saw a grove hang-around at the hospital and we kidnapped her away from the hospital and took her back to the arcade. At 02:25 we was then pushed by 17 Grove members which we died which is fair enough. Bmav said in Liason that there was a push time for them to hop on and fight us but why would there be a push time set up if we are not in an active war with grove and tonight was the first time we fought them? The screenshot he provided was not a push time and more of a 'can you log in to fight and help us' message. I believe that OOC information was used for them to hop on either by screen-share or discord messages. I believe that they chose to wait so long to log in because there was only 4 of us in the arcade which they could easily push. The screenshot is below par and he has obviously cut out the messages underneath it with other vital information. As Bmav has been around for years and been the leader of grove for a long time I expected better. I'm sure the admins can check the logs to see when they did log in or when the others respawned/went hospital.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: Screenshot from BMAV: https://gyazo.com/2ef94483d0311f8384907a32432de9d1 Clip:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
1712571765823.pngThis is the rule, everyone that got involved waited 15 minutes therefore report can be closed thanks.
Its more obvious that you are trying to ruleplay instead of roleplay because as soon as the situation was over the first thing you accused us off was teaming then went into the bag of excuses to report someone for something and found this that we still abided by according to server rules.

Last edited:
I don’t think you quite understand Bruno so I’ll put it like this. You was influenced through OOC Information to log in and fight either through messages or streams. And ruleplay? Have a laugh I said in ooc ‘ grove why are you pushing with hangarounds’ which you explained in Liaison that they were all in the F6? Have a good day :)

Is there any more evidence about Bmav pushing members to log in for this? or just that message you have there?

Is there any more evidence about Bmav pushing members to log in for this? or just that message you have there?
No one pushed for any members to log in at any time. You can go see the log in times and see they are all dispersed and there is no correlation at all and like the rule that i mentioned showed everyone waited to get involved which i made sure they did. The message Juan posted was (like craig kash said) 2 hours before the push on the arcade so again nothing to prove since the people that logged in did it when we were sat on turf for like an hour of 0 gunfire or anything at all.
Also forgot to point out in his on session ID command you can see that cutlass members had numbers very close to the ones of the grove members so again i fail to see whats the problem here i mean the member you had kidnapped had a high number aswell so where is the hop on again ?

Last edited:
So with this, the timings of it all, the spaced out log in times all cannot prove that this was in fact a hop on. Whilst it may look that way and there is probably some element of OOC influence here by asking people to log in. We cannot see from the evidence that it was all done for this sole reason and be able to take action on it.

I wish people would stop using OOC to get people to log in when things happen and just let roleplay flow naturally regardless who is on. So going forward please just use what and who you have around at the time to try handle situations. Thats just to everyone reading this not specifically this case.

This time, it will be report denied.

Back