What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i came home to my turf being full of police so i decided to try and do some RP with them. i have this fake paperwork for an armor company that i have made so i went up to local cars and asked them if they wanted flyers for some armor.
the officer in the incident tackels me with no words said and proceeds to cuff me as hes just gotten his feet on the ground. As you can hear in the video im trying to inform him about the armor company and my paper work but he just dosent care and proceeds with trying to bag more people.
i wouldent have minded the RDM if he just did some sort of roleplay with me instead of the cut and dry okay let me see whats in your pockets and so on and so fourth.
i do not have the session ID but he did flash his badge which i hope i useable

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoihZA2gGg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

there is no specific reason i just saw it in my video libary when i was cleaning it out and went like shit i forgot that. i even had it uploaded to youtube 

but if it makes the report invalid then you can just remove it no worries. i only put it up so to help improve roleplay in general

As stated by the wiki before making a report:

A Player report has to be posted within a 24 hour time limit after the situation has occured, any reports out of this timeframe may be denied.

As such, this report has been denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back