What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Guy (Poseidon Associate) - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffy

Your In-game name

Ziffyyy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Guy (Poseidon Associate)

Date of the incident

16/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was roleplaying an excited child at the checkpoint and I was asked to leave, he asked me "do I have to shoot you in order to get you to leave?" to which I took as an unnecessary threat to my life so I questioned him about it. After him explaining it, I began to leave and told him to fuck off. I attempted to leave until he did a "hands up or die" moment, and proceeded to shoot me in the face as soon as I entered my helicopter.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/JGgbqk8SBTk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ziffy, I would like to apologise for the late reply, I've been busy in game and just got time read through this report properly. I'm disappointed it had to come to this but I understand that it is not a requirement to resolve the situation with the player. However I do think your report is wildly unjustified and nothing I did broke any rules. I credit you summarising my roleplay as "a hands up or die moment", it certainly portrays myself badly despite myself giving you ample warning on my intentions to shoot you. One thing I have noticed is how you discredit all the roleplay that went on before this incident (its not like I approached you on the streets and thought Id gun you down for a laugh). For example informing you that you needed to stop "prating around" and my somewhat sarcastic and ironically foreshadowing comment  stating "am I going to have to shoot you to get you to listen to me". I believe you have confused poor/ Low quality RP with roleplay ending in your demise.  Not all roleplay is about "messing around", the Poseidon Cartel are a serous bunch of guys you don't want to mess with. Of course you can still have fun with us but when you tell a member of the cartel to "shut up, bitch" then its not likely to end well for you. In fact, from what I could tell a lot of what you were doing around the checkpoint wasn't exactly high quality RP... but I'll leave that to whoever reviews this report. I've Included a longer video that pretty much starts at my arrival at the checkpoint and ends with the server going down. I recommend you watch that all though If you want a better Idea of what was going on. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

11 hours ago, guyjacklin said:

Hello Ziffy, I would like to apologise for the late reply, I've been busy in game and just got time read through this report properly. I'm disappointed it had to come to this but I understand that it is not a requirement to resolve the situation with the player. However I do think your report is wildly unjustified and nothing I did broke any rules. I credit you summarising my roleplay as "a hands up or die moment", it certainly portrays myself badly despite myself giving you ample warning on my intentions to shoot you. One thing I have noticed is how you discredit all the roleplay that went on before this incident (its not like I approached you on the streets and thought Id gun you down for a laugh). For example informing you that you needed to stop "prating around" and my somewhat sarcastic and ironically foreshadowing comment  stating "am I going to have to shoot you to get you to listen to me". I believe you have confused poor/ Low quality RP with roleplay ending in your demise.  Not all roleplay is about "messing around", the Poseidon Cartel are a serous bunch of guys you don't want to mess with. Of course you can still have fun with us but when you tell a member of the cartel to "shut up, bitch" then its not likely to end well for you. In fact, from what I could tell a lot of what you were doing around the checkpoint wasn't exactly high quality RP... but I'll leave that to whoever reviews this report. I've Included a longer video that pretty much starts at my arrival at the checkpoint and ends with the server going down. I recommend you watch that all though If you want a better Idea of what was going on. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
A lot of the problem I have stems from you telling me to leave, to which I finally do, but I'm shouting my mouth off because I've taken what you've said as almost a threat. But as I said, the whole time you wanted me to leave and I finally tried to, only for you to say, "put your hands on your head or I'll shoot you". I just didn't see how this was high quality RP.

I'm failing to see any rulebreaks in what Guy did. 

Ziffy you decided to go to the checkpoint and start harassing people and being provocative when Guy understandably asks you to leave. 
After being asked multiple times you continue to hurl abuse at him causing him to eventually want to detain you. Guy gives you a very clear threat, a threat that you decided to ignore and resulted in you being shot and killed. 

Guy's RP was completely inline with the rules we have in place.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back