What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [GVG] Jousef Salabousef - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piliboef

Your In-game name

SUR. Piliboef

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[GVG] Jousef Salabousef

Date of the incident

17/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A little bit of a prelude:
in the late hour of the 8 am restart I was doing a bit of a NHS patrol, as no-one appeared to be dying I decided to park along side the main road in Lakka while I was waiting for someone to drop dead, in the corner of my eye I spot a quilin entering my view, the quilin was occupied by the culprit and as he slowed down next to me, I was wondering his next move...

His next move was to ram my ambulance, he tried that multiple times to no avail even resulting in him being downed, Me having the duty to treat everyone that needs treatment goes in to treat the person, I get him up and tell him off not to drive a quilin in other player's vehicles again, I started to repair the quilin and he decides to flip the quilin resulting in me being killed. this is where the video starts

He decides to enter my ambulance, so he can try and drive my almost dead body over so he could collect my spare cash, only giving me more evidence to report him for, he comes no further from where he started off, until another quilin arrives the culprit gets spooked and decides to leave the scene in my ambulance, atleast that's what I thought as two men in ghillies decided to hop out, he drove one over, unleashing hell all over our poor culprit (yes these actions from these 2 persons are questionable) after they open fire on the stolen ambulance, the ambulance hides a few seconds behind the shed, making his move to mow down one of the ghillied men using the ambulance, to no avail. the culprit got shot and promptly executed before police reached the scene.

the rules broken here are:
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

aswell as a little bit of trolling

Sidenote: Shadowplay did not record my mic however during the recording however as you may hear I was in staff help 1 trying to get him of the island sooner than me having to report him, however due to the shooting of the culprit the admins were unable to take direct action as they did not witness the shitfest.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/dkb4ag4RpHQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much words are needed for this kind of behaviour. 
Thats def VDM. He did so hard his best to get you killed by ramming your ambulance into his quillin. 
Rules been broken, Like you stated. 2.1 VDM and 2.12 Stealing a medic vehicle.

[GVG] Jousef Salabousef
 - BAN - 2.1 / 2.12

Locked and Moved

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back