What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - <H> Athero Ling - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooss

Your In-game name

Mini trapper Lococo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

&lt;H&gt; Athero Ling

Date of the incident

09/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

and bad rp also So were bassicly flying and hovering over the drug dealer we saw armed guys we heard a guy talking while we were hovering we knew he was talking but we were never able to hear because engine was on no warnings shots at all and starts spraying at our chopper when our engine was gone they still tried to kill us my friends got killed by him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59c574ede4c829c36e/nice
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I was not the person who shot your engine or Shouted at your helicopter

2. I'm just the person who fragged you as it was an active and you jumped out with multiple armed rebels

3. Also, how do you know who that was? coz it wasn't me :) 

1. I was not the person who shot your engine or Shouted at your helicopter

2. I'm just the person who fragged you as it was an active and you jumped out with multiple armed rebels

3. Also, how do you know who that was? coz it wasn't me :) 
I contacted u on teamspeak it didnt really looked like if u care secondable u told me it was a active gunfight when a chopper is running we cant hear u engage and out of nowhere u start spraying bullets and u killed us so u were involved you bassicly rdmed us because the the engagement was invalid and its not a excuse if to kill us and u would have killed us anyway when our chopper crashed even without u were going for the kills u can see that in the begining

I was on Drug Dealer Rocks I shot you when you jumped out coz it was active I wasn't aware that anyone shot your helicopter but I saw you jump out with guns so I pulled the trigger. We had a hostage and then he said he has multiple armed rebels in the area. So We shot you.

I was on Drug Dealer Rocks I shot you when you jumped out coz it was active I wasn't aware that anyone shot your helicopter but I saw you jump out with guns so I pulled the trigger. We had a hostage and then he said he has multiple armed rebels in the area. So We shot you.
there is something called warningshots if a chopper just flyes low u cant just assume we are his friends u had the chance to warning shots us inplace of shooting if u didnt know we got shot how did u notice we landed and why would u start shooting us anyway than

if u didnt know we got shot how did u notice we landed and why would u start shooting us anyway than
In a gunfight, you watch all around I saw a hummingbird land and then people jumped out with guns. So That's how Its simple Combat skills.

In a gunfight, you watch all around I saw a hummingbird land and then people jumped out with guns. So That's how Its simple Combat skills.
So can u give the name of the guy that shot our chopper and u involved to the situation also i talked to u on teamspeak and u really didnt respond allot and its not our problem that in your teamspeak no said they engage on our chopper u killed us without any valid engagements before

either way we didnt got killed by @christian we got killed by athero

for rdming us and not engaging and i am mini trapper i am reporting athero
Okay, but your video evidence shows none of that, only 'someone' shooting and hitting your heli and reading your replies in here, it appears you have no idea who that was. Reports are generally backed up with video evidence.

Okay, but your video evidence shows none of that, only 'someone' shooting and hitting your heli and reading your replies in here, it appears you have no idea who that was. Reports are generally backed up with video evidence.
My other video shows were we got killed but it got it error so i have no further edivence so Remove this report please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back