What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - H U M Z A H - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14.6667px]When we were in liaison I found out that you were unable to remove my weapon like the cops are able to, hence why you unrestrained me. In roleplay I have heard stories of people being executed by the UNMC for committing crimes in their lands, after being restrained by the UNMC I was fairly sure this was going to be the outcome for myself since I was involved in a gunfight with them. When I was unrestrained I saw a chance to potentially make it out of the situation alive, hence why I did what I did as I saw no other way of leaving that situation alive due to the high chance I would be executed. In hindsight I can see that my actions were poor, as realistically it would be extremely hard to spin like that, but in the heat of the moment that was the only way out of the situation in my eyes. Whilst attempting to resolve the situation with McTavish I apologised for my actions and upon leaving the room I felt that the situation was resolved. Obviously though, in McTavish’s eyes that wasn’t the case but after speaking to Jack Sheperd, who was also in the situation, it is apparent that he thought it was resolved as well[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]https://gyazo.com/3abc8c9cc61d46f302c98e726acb12c4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]“I don’t think he liked the resolution”

I also believe that since I am a member of Invictia, McTavish is reporting me as a result of this even though it was resolved, due to issues in the past between himself and the gang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Since I’m a long standing member of this community I feel that after making this mistake in the heat of the moment I am upset that even after reaching a resolution in the liaison room that I’ve still been reported.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I would also like to add that I would be more than willing to speak to McTavish about this situation to try and reach a resolution which he likes.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14.6667px]When we were in liaison I found out that you were unable to remove my weapon like the cops are able to, hence why you unrestrained me. In roleplay I have heard stories of people being executed by the UNMC for committing crimes in their lands, after being restrained by the UNMC I was fairly sure this was going to be the outcome for myself since I was involved in a gunfight with them. When I was unrestrained I saw a chance to potentially make it out of the situation alive, hence why I did what I did as I saw no other way of leaving that situation alive due to the high chance I would be executed. In hindsight I can see that my actions were poor, as realistically it would be extremely hard to spin like that, but in the heat of the moment that was the only way out of the situation in my eyes. Whilst attempting to resolve the situation with McTavish I apologised for my actions and upon leaving the room I felt that the situation was resolved. Obviously though, in McTavish’s eyes that wasn’t the case but after speaking to Jack Sheperd, who was also in the situation, it is apparent that he thought it was resolved as well[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]https://gyazo.com/3abc8c9cc61d46f302c98e726acb12c4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]“I don’t think he liked the resolution”

I also believe that since I am a member of Invictia, McTavish is reporting me as a result of this even though it was resolved, due to issues in the past between himself and the gang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Since I’m a long standing member of this community I feel that after making this mistake in the heat of the moment I am upset that even after reaching a resolution in the liaison room that I’ve still been reported.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I would also like to add that I would be more than willing to speak to McTavish about this situation to try and reach a resolution which he likes.[/SIZE]

No, not what I meant. When I said I wasn't bothered I meant "I was not bothered whether the report was made or not".I supplied Scottish with the video and that is it. I didn't mean "I think it was resolved." I probably should have made that clear.

[SIZE=14.6667px]I also believe that since I am a member of Invictia, McTavish is reporting me as a result of this even though it was resolved, due to issues in the past between himself and the gang.[/SIZE]

Any issues i have with gangs are in RP and kept in game.

No resolution was ever reached, we tried to explain how your actions were fail RP and instead of admit it you gave us excuses about how you though UNMC could take weapons from backs and you haven't been in the community long, said sorry then left i felt you didn't really take the issue seriously.

When I left the liaison room I personally felt it was resolved and as you can see in screenshot it is somewhat clear that Jack Sheperd viewed it in the same way. In my own eyes there was no way I could leave that situation alive other than attempting to fight my way out because I felt like I was going to be executed due to the actions of my gang and I that we did in the UNMC lands. So I did what I did in the heat of the moment and realised that it was a honest mistake that I made and I am sorry for that and I know that I screwed up.

I am also still more than willing to talk and resolve this situation with McTavish to reach a resolution if he wishes to. 

When I left the liaison room I personally felt it was resolved and as you can see in screenshot it is somewhat clear that Jack Sheperd viewed it in the same way. In my own eyes there was no way I could leave that situation alive other than attempting to fight my way out because I felt like I was going to be executed due to the actions of my gang and I that we did in the UNMC lands. So I did what I did in the heat of the moment and realised that it was a honest mistake that I made and I am sorry for that and I know that I screwed up.

I am also still more than willing to talk and resolve this situation with McTavish to reach a resolution if he wishes to. 
Interesting how you chose to put the screenshot in when I was not bothered however later on when you messaged me asking if I felt ithat was resolved and I replied with "no comment". Also I don'the feel it was actually resolved to the extent it could have been.

I will talk to McTavish later on teamspeak when he is on and free to try and resolve this situation again.

I am happy to withdraw this report as HUMZAH seems genuinely sorry and i am confident he has learned from his mistakes and wont do this again

I am happy to withdraw this report as HUMZAH seems genuinely sorry and i am confident he has learned from his mistakes and wont do this again
Yeah I have learnt from my mistakes and I am sorry and thanks for withdrawing the report to give me another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back