What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Hapi, sebastian - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Gordon Ramsay

Your In-game name

CI Gordon Ramsay[9361]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hapi, sebastian

Date of the incident

25/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I come on duty and respond to the Kavala gas station robbery. I wait one block away for backup to arrive. As soon as we get out of our cars, Sebastian opens fire on us for no reason and then hapi says that it was us shooting. We can see in my point of view, Sebastian shooting at us from the house right to the petrol station. I then proceed to initiate on happy separately as I was confused at the time. Sebastian killed most of us; He can be seen in my video, peeking through that window and then later when I am inside the gas stations he comes from that direction. Later in the liaison happy told us that him and Sebastian are together. The whole conversation in liaison was making no progress.
Down below will also be Roban's point of view. This report is for RDM and baiting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

My point of view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEff7dmatg8&feature=youtu.be  0:04-0:10 is like that because I tabbed out.
https://gyazo.com/49ca6b245ad4271c6a8e8e63b0b53a10
https://gyazo.com/6d07e5ef8efaf663025f9cfd0bbec8ac

Roban's point of view:
https://gyazo.com/c6fbd62174d69273b7c493e122a74ee

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am i getting reported? i just responded fire back when you shoot me

And please explain how this is baiting?

Why am i getting reported? i just responded fire back when you shoot me

And please explain how this is baiting?
Because you said that you and him are together and took place in the same exact situation while doing the same thing. You started the alarm while your friend was setting up and as soon as we arrived he opened fire on us. You did that to cause a stupid gunfight and had no intention to roleplay. I won't repeat the same things again we said in the liaison. I will wait for staff to review this and get an outcome.

Well noone really listened in liason at all, Roban was just yelling he was going to report. Sebastian said he heard a gun shoot impact thats why he opened fire. and baiting part. Thats not true. we where going on gas station robberys since it gave a decent amount of cash and is faster than a run. and we had robbed all gasstations from airport to kavala.

Well noone really listened in liason at all, Roban was just yelling he was going to report. Sebastian said he heard a gun shoot impact thats why he opened fire. and baiting part. Thats not true. we where going on gas station robberys since it gave a decent amount of cash and is faster than a run. and we had robbed all gasstations from airport to kavala.
Since my name has been mention, i will post a comment.

I said something like: Since we disagree, we are going to make a Player Report. That is what ppl usually do when they can't resolve a problem in liaison. And you did not answer our questions, you just repeated yourself all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the execution since it was an active gunfight, he did not have to say anything. But it would be prefered to say something.

I am finding something very hard to believe right now and that is that you are unaware that it is your friend that shoots first as no other shots are fired from Police... Very very odd Hapi, I am not going to action anything against you for now other than a warning for this as this very much does seem like an attempt at baiting Police there to just open fire at them but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now since you did not shoot and actually tried to roleplay, I better not see anything more like this from you though.

Hapi - Warning issued

Now onto Sebastian... that is quite clear to be RDM and using the gas station as a way for him to just kill some Police/anyone else and as such can enjoy a lovely removal from the server until he has learned his lesson and proves as such in an appeal.

Sebastian - Action Taken (2.2, 3.7)

As a final note, the video "execution" does not really show very much and I am unable to action anything from it as I cannot see if a gunfight is still active or not so it won't be tagged on along with the other ban reasons unless you can provide me with a longer video before and if possible from another view after the death. Unsure why Steve was there and then killed as it looks he was on as a civilian but then again no video shows anything about that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back