What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Harkins - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

caekrus

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Caekrus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Harkins

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 17/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 22

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and 7.1.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Harkins rdmed me several times at rebel outpost and then executed me in a wrong mannor without any roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVerSw3aD7g&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you wanna upload the rest of the footage?

You know, instead of editing it? Thanks

Also what did you just call my friend @ 0:45?

Thats my discord in background, so get facts straight.. If you have something else to add please upload evidence.

Are you being serious, why would I speak in thrid person? You cleary hear him say " ooo he called u '''''' ¨. Lastly this is a report about your rulebreaking not my background sound. Stay on topic please. 

Hi @caekrus, any possibility you have video that would show how you were killed the very first time where the current video starts, if not I will deal with the report with the evidence i have currently.

You've clearly edited down whatever footage you have, as there's a massive watermark across the video. Maybe pay for you editing software next time.

Would you kindly show the footage of you RDMing random people at rebel for an hour? Or even the footage you clearly have of 10-15 mins previous where you RDM'd my gang member @Delusion as we bought gear.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okay so looking at this report: "Harkins rdmed me several times at rebel outpost and then executed me in a wrong mannor without any roleplay."

You failed to provide me video that would show the rdm on you initialy before your video starts so i am unable to judge how that started off, from what I could see there was roleplay given to you during your time down however toxic that exchange was it was still better than nothing i suppose.

Which bring us to your execution which I think was fine, you were given "rp" and you kept insulting them so no surprise there that you got executed. This is where you are then on the death screen, clearly being told spawning there vialoates your NLR yet you do so anyways, breaking your NLR and then you get sprayed down by Harkins without him saying anything and you are screaming things in roleplay you wouldnt have remembered if your character has died. You then get executed by Delusion with nothing said. You then aknowledge again you are breaking NLR spawning at the same space running around people being a "troll" at which point you get shot by Delusion again when you pick up the weapon.

So from all that I have seen quite a few rulebreaks an I will break them down below:

"Cake" You broke NLR by respawning at Rebel FOB despite being warned on the screen doing so will result in breaking NLR, you then got shot again and respawned there again.Now if you had vidoe evidence the first execution (the video) was indeed RDM i would not care about the NLR but because the video itself shows you were executed with roleplay, you are guilty of breaking NLR.

You will recieve a 1 day ban for NLR according to our fair ban system.

"Harkins" You shot him after he broke the NLR the first time without anything said to him, that is RDM despite him breaking rules it does not justify you breaking rules to "stop him" you should still do whats needed before shooting.You yourself are responsible for every shot and thing you do,  even killing that innocent you acciedently shot.

For this you will be recieving a 1 day ban for RDM following our fair ban system.

"Delusion" You execute him after Harkins shoots him the first time without any RP given, which is a rulebreak as i said to Harkins above 1 rulebreak does not justify another and you have to make sure you yourself do everything correctly when it comes down to it. You also then shoot him once again when he respawned again after the execution which is again RDM same as Harkins.

You will be recieving a 1 day ban for RDM and (6.1.3) executing without providing any roleplay according to our fair ban system.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken but perhaps not in the way you thought it will go.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back