What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - harrison sullivan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invidious

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frank Weazer

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: harrison sullivan

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1747

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: @Kyle Nelk was being transported to prison from MRPD custody with a three car convey. Harrison Sullivan crashed into the first car with Kyle in attempted to free him before getting in the vehicles driving seat. He was then locked in the car to which @Gareth who was also in the car said we can deal with him at prison and to lock the doors.

We then headed off to prison before the vehicle fell through the map. I (The driver) Then got out to fix the issue, To which Harrison took control of the vehicle and drove off with Kyle in it. This was all witnessed on Phoenix_025's twitch stream. With @Stuart Patterson in one of the vehicles in convey.

STREAM details
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1447090448 @ 01:32.00

OFFENCE- I believe Harrison has exploited in this situation. As the falling through the floor was a bug. I tried to fix it by getting out before Gareth warned Harrison not to drive off. He then subsequently did drive off which exploited the situation which shouldn't have happened.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/JazzyBraveAnteaterPermaSmug-NCmOoj75gU-o5Y_u

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not only do I believe I didn't exploit, it was purely a bug I got in the drivers seat did not drive away the car was just floating so I disconnected in an attempt to unglitch myself  myself and joined back about 30 mins later. Also I had spoken to Stuart Patterson a bit after the situation and he did not hint to or tell me in OOC I had exploited a bug (which I don't believe I did). Plus after reviewing the footage when u say Harrison is driving away I'm not. I'm in the drivers seat yet the car is just floating away. There is no actual proof of me exploiting just a video of a vague conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

After reviewing the footage provided I have come to conclusion that there is not sufficient evidence to support the claim the the reported party exploited in this sitation. As a result of this, I will be delclining your report on this occasion.

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back