What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Harry - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackoutCoopsy

Your In-game name

Lewis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Harry

Date of the incident

10/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I seen a helicopter in a field I went over to lock pick it and then someone jumped out of another helicopter while his friend stayed in it, he came over and started lock picking the same chopper and he said this is my chopper I said no I started lock picking it first so its mine, the guy managed to get the keys first so he unlocked it and I jumped into the driver seat. meanwhile his friend in the other chopper was hovering directly above me in the other chopper so I managed to take of and they continued to follow me for about five mins. I crashed into the telephone wire and blew up then landed on top of my and said they were gona execute me I asked what there reason was for executing me was and he said because I stole the heli he wanted and apparently threatening to blow up his friends heli which is incorrect.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/259888435
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

For one. You didn't report the correct person. I was the one who shot you. 2. You never attempted to resolve the situation. 3. Listen to your language whilst we are with you. Should take a look at the rules yourself (R****d and S*****s etc etc) final reply until it's taken further.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I am "Harry" ingame, 1st off, you at no point asked me to resolve any of this, this is my 1st report and am puzzled as to why I was reported, anyway, I am now going to go ahead and explain the situation.

We see a heli in a field, I interact with you, I say i'm stealing it, you say, no I am, it's either mine or no-ones. I then say well I want it and my friends going to hover over it if you try and get it at which point you say how you will crash into him, I get keys on my 1st attempt at lock picking but am having some connection issues at this point, I unlock it and can't get in at which point you hop in the pilots seat so I lock you in and you fly away, we pursue you until you crash where we hop out and start talking to you, I say how I am going to execute you for the following reasons, you then start to quote rules like, you didn't initiate on my life so you can't kill me, I say how I am going to give you reasons on why you are going to be executed (no rule about executing people that you didn't down, only rule based on execution is that it must be carried out in high quality roleplay) , at the point where I am explaining why i'm going to execute you, you kept interrupting me saying how your "gopro" was recording, I said okay, let me speak then as I am going to be executing you, you keep interrupting me at which point I say how you are trying my patience and I am the one with the gun in my hand. After this I try to explain one last time why you are going to be executed and you call me and my friend @Caboose spastics, after that you then called us retards at which point Caboose executed you. This will be my only reply unless asked by staff to do so. Thanks for reading, would've been easier if you asked me to teamspeak initially where I could perhaps elaborate on where you went wrong and how you were limiting roleplay. 

TIMESTAMPS FOR HIS MISDOINGS-

At 1:37 he states how the heli flying above him will be blown up if he needs to get out.

At 1:46 I state how I'm going to be executing him, he says "you didn't initiate" and rule plays rules that don't exist 🤔

Later into 1:46 he says how he has it all on his "gopro" and if we execute him we will face the consequences (I think this is failRP and threatening to report)

From 1:46 he denies all RP by going back to the same points of "you can't execute me you didn't initiate" and how my reason isn't valid to him.

At 1:47 he shouts out his twitch in character, followed by him rule playing again saying we can't use vehicles for weapons when in fact it was him threatening to do so.

End of 1:47 he says how I need to "give us a good enough reason to execute us" again, rule playing.

1:48 again says how we didn't initiate so can't execute him? No rule of this like I previously stated, only rule on execution is that it's carried out with high role play, which from my behalf in this was to the best of my ability considering he was blocking all roleplay and rule playing everything I said.

1:48, calls us spackers and then retards. 

I don't think I should be the one reported here, from my perspective this would've been alot better for you, (Lewis) if you had contacted me and Caboose to talk about this, I will now leave this to the staff to attend to. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.. First off all, when you are going to report someone, please do not upload a 7 hour stream, it is next to impossible to find the situation you mean, especially when you do not provide timestamps. Luckily, @Harr (thank you) has provided timestamps for one situation that I will action today. 

First off all, they are fully allowed to hover above your heli to prevent you from flying away - whoever flies into the other is responsible for the VDM. None of this happened tho, however you treathened to do that. In the future, keep this in mind.

Second, when you crash and they land and try to talk to you, they try to provide you roleplay, but you go on about that they cannot execute you and that they did not initiate. You make it next to impossible for them to actually roleplay with you, when the only thing you do it ruleplay. 

Third, you decide that it was smart to start calling them derogatory word? Calling someone a s*****r and r****d is not allowed in our community. You already have a warning placed on your profile for this - so today I will be actioning a ban for discrimination (1.2). I totally understand why they executed you after you started calling them that - I would personally not like to sit and listen to that. Ofcourse they want to get rid of you, aswell as after you made it hard to actually roleplay with you because of the ruleplay.

Action Taken - Banned for 1.2

lewis (Name, 2 days ago)

76561198202636244 (Steam ID, 2 days ago)

5d99de7bc619d3c8d5d70e98e62424ea (BattlEye GUID, 2 days ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back