What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Hartley,Taylor, anderson - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SI Leon Kennedy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ben Hartley, Jordan Taylor, Nigel Anderson

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1530

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and two officers were on our way to a kore fuel robbery from agios, the robbery was finished just before we turned up and we say a beige offroad leaving the scene so we stop and initiate on tyres to try and get him to stop. We follow him for a little way to which the then goes offroad and dames his tyres. We then stop in front of him and he slowly keep coming forward instead of stopping and blows us all up. After being down for about 5 minutes other officers arrive and revive us, just as they finish reviving us a Hummingbird lands and just starts spraying us down without any prior initiation or threats as you can see in the video.

After the restart one of them came to teamspeak to have a "chat" about it but when i joined the chat all the inidividual did was speak like a chav and constantly interrupt me and not let me get a word in. INS Gordon can back me up on that as he wa sin the channel with me, I ended up just saying I dont deal with kids sorry and then left the channel, It was very clear they didnt wanna deal with it like adults and instead acted like a child.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/J-65y-fGkWA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

I am extremely sorry that you did not hear our initiation! You may have not been able to hear it over the engine of all the nearby cars and the helicopter! We initiated and opened fire rather quickly because the PCSO and another officer pulled out their rifle immediately after we initiated. I have also checked with all of our members and nobody seems to recall going into TS and causing a raucous, so we believe it may have been someone else.

We are deeply sorry for this situation and are more than willing to provide any compensation that anyone may want.

Best Regards,

Kavalas Hardest Blokes

Hello, friends. 

Even though I am quite new to the server, I believe that I have a firm understanding of the rules. As you can see in the police officers clip there was no verbal initiation heard. I just want to say that the officer that posted the clip was very far away from the people in the helicopter when they initiated and therefore it would probably not been heard. There was also the loud rumbling from the helicopter, and other people talking. I do not have a clip from my side since this was quite a while ago, but I did hear an initiation. I do not remember exactly what it was, but it was something like; Everyone place your hands above their head or they will be knocked out, if you have a gun you will be shot.

Best regards, Ronni.

I am the officer in the clip and in my opnion didnt even try to intitate. Even if you tried to initiate it wouldnt of been valid as you VDM'd yourself and you clearly didnt say anything as the "saying" wasnt under your name which if you did i believe i would of seen and even very faintly heard you talk. And the gentleman that came to teamspeak being very childish his teamspeak name started with a S or Z. And if your saying you initiated when we were mid reviving I really dont believe you did because pretty much as soon as you jumped out the heli we were sprayed down.

Hello,

Could you please explain what you mean by "you VDM'd yourself"? Neither me nor any of my friends involved in this situation understand what you mean by this. Also, you cannot see the person that had initiated there from your POV, and you may have had your "effects" turned down, rendering you unable to hear what was being said. I will repeat, we are deeply sorry that you see this as RDM or a violation of the rules. We felt that initiating while you were mid-reviving was the best thing we could do as it would keep your numerical advantage down and keep the advantage in our favour.

If you would like compensation we are more than happy to provide it.

Best Regards,

Kavalas Hardest Blokes

When you first tried to initiate on us when we were chasing the offroad. You jumped out the heli and it knocked you down so any initiation at that point would be invalid. And yes i had my earplugs in to help drown out some of the vehicle noises out so i could hear people better. I am very certain there was no initiation from your or your friends in this situation and the way one of you spoke and acted in liason was very childish. His teamspeak name was something like Syzmore, Scyzmor, and he said he initiated on us up the road and in turn scared us into crashing and blowing up which isnt the case and to me makes me believe you saying yoy initiated at the heli is a lie. So after my interaction with one of your gang members yesterday im just gonna leave this to the admins to decide as i need no compensation but thank you for the offer.

Hello,

I can see where you're coming from. We had initially tried to initiate on you (2:19) but you were moving far too fast to be initiated on and because my friend jumped out prematurely he was hit by the skids of the helicopter. We had witnessed and heard your crash and flew towards and hovered over you to see what had happened, we assumed it was the hobo in the Offroad that had hit you which had caused the Offroad to explode, killing everyone involved. We landed, to see if there was any money on the floor that we could take and were approached by two Ifrits, so we got back in our helicopter and left. (4:44)

If you go to 6:27 in your video, you can see us (me) engaging a HEMTT that we had just initiated on (visible at 5:14), and killed the driver of the HEMTT, with the driver refusing to co-operate with our orders while being held at gunpoint. By the time we had landed and initiated on the driver of the HEMTT, we were probably around 2.5km away from, you can also deduce that we were not very near you by the lack of gunfire heard when we kill the driver of the HEMTT. We had 3 AKS-74Us and 1 AKU-12. While the AKS-74Us would not have been easily heard from a relatively short distance the AKU-12 would have definitely been audible if we were any close to you.

At 7:30 you can see us flying back overhead, heading towards Kore Fuel because we needed fuel for the helicopter. When we went overheard, we could see you and your fellow officers, but we had expected that you would have bled out or been revived and left the area at this point. Seeing that there were not many police officers there and seeing that the Ifrits (that we thought were being drove by police) were not in the area. Since there were only four police officers up at the time we went to initiate, and we had assumed that this would be easy and that we would successfully rob you guys of your weapons. Thanks to us getting the jump on you guys, and you guys being unprepared (mid-revive) we felt that we had very good odds of winning and only initially wanted to rob you guys for your guns, and leave you to go, ideally without harming anyone.

We are all deeply sorry that this situation happened as it did, and in the future, we will strive to do far better and ensure that our initiation(s) are very clearly audible to everyone in the area, and we agree with you that it is best to wait for an admins opinion at this point.

[SIZE=7.5pt]Best Regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7.5pt]Kavalas Hardest Blokes[/SIZE]

@Barthy Bristolston & @Ronni_uwu

Do you have a video of your initiation on the cops before firing?

I would like to see it from your POV since from the video provided in a report i can not hear anything resembling initiation before the shots start.

If you cannot provide me with the video from your POV on the situation i will have to deal with what evidence i have

@NuclearI have checked my own clips and unfortunately it seems that we had actually initiated in the group channel. I was not the one initiating and I'm not actually sure who was there but it was said in the group channel.

Alright, then I will proceed to deal with this report with the evidence that I do have.
From the video that was provided I cannot hear an initiation and even if there was one and it was said in group I have no idea what was said and regardless of that time to comply was not even given, shots started within 5 seconds of landing.
Please in the future make sure you provide an initiation in direct and give appropriate time to comply to the people that are initiated on.

ACTION TAKEN

Ben Hartley 1 day ban RDM A1.2

Jordan Taylor 1 day ban RDM A1.2

Nigel Anderson 1 day ban RDM A1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back