What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Harvey Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Harvey Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2245

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I arranged a meeting with Auto Exotic to have a photoshoot for an avenue of roleplay they are exploring. I arranged to meet with Tim from Auto Exotic outside Tequi-la-la. I went down into the basement to change my clothes to get into something more appropriate for the roleplay we were doing. I met with Tim outside Tequi-la-la and began conversing with him, after seconds of speaking, Harvey Long pulled up near me in a blue Sultan, wearing no identifiable clothing. He said to me, "ey, wanna fuck with the Vagos?" then shot me in the head. This cut my roleplay with Tim short, interrupting a very organised and interesting avenue of roleplay, temporarily depriving me and Tim of a scenario that would be beneficial to the server as a whole.

After I had been shot I requested to speak with Harvey in TeamSpeak to discuss what had transpired and his reasoning behind the shooting. Haza and Harvey came to TeamSpeak and Haza spoke for Harvey, claiming what had happened was not in breach of G1.2. We were not able to resolve the matter in TeamSpeak so I left. After the TeamSpeak conversation, I was accosted by Barry Douglas in OOC chat where he became aggressive and confrontational because I didn't wish to argue further.

Links from OOC
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863237011737542677/978778940472705084/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863237011737542677/978779004968517692/unknown.png

My argument is that this incident involving myself and Harvey Long is in direct breach of G1.2. Harvey did not engage in high-quality roleplay before attacking me. Shouting "ey, wanna fuck with the Vagos?", does not constitute high-quality roleplay and does not make for an enjoyable experience for anyone. We should all aim to provide quality roleplay that provides enjoyment for everyone involved. It seemed to me that Harvey wanted to say the bare minimum that he believed would give him the justification to shoot me. Harvey didn't wish to engage in a dialogue with me and only wished to shoot me. This is not how I would conduct myself on the server and do not wish to see this behaviour become commonplace.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2G1yylrhTw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm very sorry that your Roleplay was interrupted Michael. Unfortunately none of that is relevant to this report and doesn't add strength to any of your accusations.

As you, your gang, Vagos and most of the City know, we are at war.
For the sake of saving Staff time, there are no war rules in place because The Hustlers would prefer to "stick to server rules" - Not that war rules would ever over ride server rules to begin with but i'm assuming so that when things like this happen and it irritates someone, they can just report it.

you are not immune to getting shot in a drive-by from a gang you have a long standing beef with and are actively at war with just because you're in another RP situation. You should know Vagos have been at your turf on a daily basis and its certainly not a safe space to be arranging a meeting. It feels like you thought that you were untouchable and that in your mind, No one is going to shoot me here because they need to Roleplay with me and I'll probably just run inside. If i do get shot, well that'll be RDM and ill just go to the forums.
Its unfortunate that I was not identifiable as soon as you saw me but it would make no sense in RP for me to go back to my turf to get changed, make sure my car is the correct colour and then come back.
You were shot, you weren't dumped and that was the end of it. Its really no big deal here.

From the way you acted in TS you never had any intention to resolve anything as always, you suddenly decided you'd like a Staff opinion either way but lets face it you were always going to report because you always do.

Here is you attempting to resolve the report. Like I said you had no intention and didn't care from the second you joined the call. This is the entire TS.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/m4nNrrupEfyam/d1337pn3k8Ir?invite=cr-MSxJUlksMTc5ODkxMDAs

Last edited by a moderator:
"there are no war rules in place because The Hustlers would prefer to "stick to server rules" -

We think war rules are extremely unnecessary and we prefer interesting roleplay scenarios that are backed by server rules rather than KOS rules that only serve to make the server a warzone with minimal roleplay.

"you are not immune to getting shot in a drive-by from a gang" -

I am not immune to anything you would do to me as long as it is done with high-quality roleplay and in accordance with server rules. A "drive-by" does not demonstrate high-quality roleplay and is in breach of G1.2.

"You should know Vagos have been at your turf on a daily basis" - 

Vagos had not been seen all day. Vagos showing up for an hour every day and then scattering in the wind isn't relevant nor does it validate your point. I am known to the police on the server and have an extensive criminal history, does that give me the right to attack police without prior roleplay? It does not, it is not expected and it is not welcomed.

I expected at bare minimum some form of extended verbal interaction, text interaction, or any prior recent interaction in any form to justify the shooting.

"From the way you acted in TS you never had any intention to resolve anything as always," -

I am open to a discussion here. If I wanted to just leave it to staff and make no attempt to resolve it I wouldn't even reply. I'm going to reply to this report as long as you respond. However, resolving it is a completely different matter as we obviously do not share the same opinion. 

"We think war rules are extremely unnecessary and we prefer interesting roleplay scenarios that are backed by server rules rather than KOS rules that only serve to make the server a warzone with minimal roleplay."

First of all, The management and staff disagree with you completely, thats why war rules are a thing in the first place and that is why they encourage them to be put in place. For example restricting KOS to turfs does the complete opposite of your point and restricts fighting to certain areas that make sense in RP.
Hustlers as a gang have been doing the complete opposite of what you are saying you expect. Rolling around Vagos turf and just shooting people or screaming HANDS UP HANDS UP is not quality Roleplay. We don't cry about it because we are at war and its expected so i'm not sure why you are complaining when it has happened to you.

"I am not immune to anything you would do to me as long as it is done with high-quality roleplay and in accordance with server rules. A "drive-by" does not demonstrate high-quality roleplay and is in breach of G1.2."

There has been plenty enough Roleplay to get to this point which has been CONSTANT and ON GOING between the 2 groups. We are more than allowed to perform a drive by on you. Once again you are showing that you clearly had the thought of, Well if anyone shoots me I will just report them because that's RDM.

"Vagos had not been seen all day. Vagos showing up for an hour every day and then scattering in the wind isn't relevant nor does it validate your point. I am known to the police on the server and have an extensive criminal history, does that give me the right to attack police without prior roleplay? It does not, it is not expected and it is not welcomed."

Everyone except Hustlers know this is not true because none of you are seen until gone 1am. We are around, every day, for hours on end in colours on your turf daily.

This is so far from RDM.
Here is the opinion of staff from a previous report similar to what you are reporting

0F92F537-B85B-46E8-A1D0-2438E437C8FD.png

I find it strange that you are attempting to speak for the staff team. I highly doubt that the staff team prefers KOS over high-quality roleplay. We as Hustlers didn't set up war rules because we prefer to adhere to server rules and create interesting scenarios that involves high-quality roleplay.

"HANDS UP HANDS UP is not quality Roleplay. We don't cry about it because we are at war and it's expected so i'm not sure why you are complaining when it has happened to you."
Irrelevant. If you have an issue with how we conduct ourselves then raise a separate issue. This report is about how you conducted yourself in this situation and only that.  The report is up because you didn't make any attempt to roleplay with me and I believe your actions were in breach of G1.2.

You posted a screenshot relating to a previous report, that report was multifaceted and was mainly an argument about war rules, since we have no war rules in place and have never had war rules in place it is not relevant to this situation.

Looking at this whole situation now with a fresh set of eyes and a better perspective, i can understand why you reported me Michael, by being out of colours you had no way of knowing that I was Vagos when I approached you, I then also did a mistake of providing a poor initiation perhaps due to adrenaline that came over me when I spotted a lone Hustler which now looking back I agree could be a lot better and the scenario much more enjoyable if I put more effort into what was said or did things differently as I had the upper hand in the scenario by being covert and I threw that away by jumping the gun to quick. I am sorry for ruining the roleplay you had planned and for doing so with poor roleplay, at this point I cannot do more than apologize for my actions and promise to do better come next time. I am also hoping you would be down to going into teamspeak again and chat about the situation with me once more now that the whole thing has calmed down a bit and situation is not as fresh in attempt to resolve it

I would normally be happy to speak again in TeamSpeak but after the OOC abuse I got from in game and then I was questioned about the report from another Vagos member on discord, I don't feel TS will resolve this.

Neither of those things are anything to do with me. You mentioned it will not resolve this. What resolution are you looking for?

Harvey.. Harvey.. Harvey..
Remember this?

image.png

Regardless of war, there are rules. This is the server rules and must be followed at all times. You accept this by joining the server.
This is purely just RDM. Nothing more. In this community we should pride ourself on the quality of roleplay that we can provide and especially from our official gangs.
But then we see this..

@harveyMyou will be banned permanently for G1.2 and can not appeal until the 26th of NOVEMBER (26/11/2022).

23416 - 76561198994135823
Report accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back