What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Hayden - RDM (Report Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a d a m

Your In-game name

(AMW) Its Ya Boi Adam

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hayden

Date of the incident

06/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at Altis Metal exports lock picking a truck as there was nobody around and wanted to see if there was any metal inside it. After getting keys to the vehicle and selling some of the aluminium that i had found in the truck, a black qilin came up with two people inside it followed by a police sports hatchback. When the people in the qilin jumped out they proceeded to say to the police it was their truck and i was stealing it, while i was doing this one of my gang members had stolen their qilin and had driven off down the road. As i needed to escape the situation with my gun that i couldnt hide, he came back round to pick me up with the qilin, when i jumped in the people who owned it said to get out, not once threatening us in anyway and also locking us inside. When we came back he said again to get out but also pulled out his rook and started shooting without initation. We then circle back round once more where he hits me, after turning to try and shoot him as he was trying to kill us, he headshots me and then comes over to execute me with no RP to speak of, resulting in me losing all of my gear.
I tried to call him to teamspeak to resolve the issue but got no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/594b2a1da9d8b0f1b5/hayden-rdm?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @Krogoth and thank you for your player report. From what I can see from the evidence, there was no initiation on your life at all. Just simply "Can you please leave my truck" (something along those lines). When you left and came back, he shot and killed you. Therefore, this is RDM. For the next time, please record in a bit higher volume, it was a bit hard to hear some parts of the video.

Report Actioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back