What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Herr Wurst - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Your In-game name

Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Herr Wurst

Date of the incident

31/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was selling some apples, and as i went back over to my HEMTT i noticed a man crouching infront of it, i immediately because suspicious and asked him what he was doing. He began to lockpick my HEMTT, so i told him to stop as he isn't allowed to do that in this area. My friend (Ellis) arrives and due to him not stopping, Ellis knocks him out purely to stop him lockpicking my truck. He then stays silent for a while, and eventually proceeds to call us the racist N word. He then immediately aborts to the lobby. (About 10 minutes later, A jet crashed in Kavala and it was this man flying it. My friend Jesus lent it to him for fun. I asked Jesus why and he said the man was at the airport (he had teleported after aborting from us in Kavala) and asked Jesus for a gun, for and I quote, "My wife is giving birth to a black baby and i want to kill it". He was then involved in a case of RDM later in Kavala again, but I don't think its worth a report as this should be enough IMO. Although, i can provide that footage if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/gr3ay
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The player is already banned for a similar offense this will be added to his record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back