What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - HOME - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza TT

Your In-game name

Hazza TT

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

HOME

Date of the incident

19/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was going to the diamond factory where we spotted a guy sneaking up on us, my friend goes to investigate. when he finds the guy, he starts stating that were friendly, he then starts getting shot from a distance with no initiation given whatsoever. You can see from the video that no initiation was given and you can hear my friend in the background stating he is friendly. (Please be aware this is form a 3rd person perspective) and the RDM was on my friend, by HOME, which then turned into an un-needed gun fight.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMullh_ZYaY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
u didn't send me a message on ts or in game and I initated I even hot miced it to my friends and allys I didn't do anything wrong I initiated on your life plus I didn't kill u and the person u killed wasent even part of the gun fight I initiated on your friends life im sorry but in my eyes I did nohing wrong if anything u did 

u didn't send me a message on ts or in game and I initated I even hot miced it to my friends and allys I didn't do anything wrong I initiated on your life plus I didn't kill u and the person u killed wasent even part of the gun fight I initiated on your friends life im sorry but in my eyes I did nohing wrong if anything u did 
Well nobody heard your initiation hence the confusion in my friends voice.. You shot him from a distance, killed him and then I saw you running by. Whilst trying to spot where you had gone I spotted the other guy, he got shot for blatantly running into an active gun fight... there is no initiation from you or your friends. Your friends and mine are talking about being friendly, putting guns a way etc and you just start shooting from miles away...

I understand the guy u killed but I initated on your friends and I initated with friends and allys in the area plus mate u didn't even come speak to me on ts u just made the report straight away and I kept telling your mate if he dosent put his gun away I am going to come up to him and knock him out of we are going to open fire up on him I have friends and allys in the are so pleas don't try anything   and also your friends are calling out people when there dead 

Kobe jones14 said:
I understand the guy u killed but I initated on your friends and I initated with friends and allys in the area plus mate u didn't even come speak to me on ts u just made the report straight away and I kept telling your mate if he dosent put his gun away I am going to come up to him and knock him out of we are going to open fire up on him I have friends and allys in the are so pleas don't try anything   and also your friends are calling out people when there dead 
@Kittens Montana

@Kittens Montana
Thanks for the Quote I'll add my part to this, First of all lets get this started from the begining, we was following you for a while and we saw u at diamond mine then heading to factory so we decided to hang around, your video has no proof of the intiation due to how far away you are and my friend HOME i told him over radio which i hot mic'd myself that u need to threaten his life so he did saying "me and my friends in the area will shoot you / Kill you if you do not put the gun down" I opened fire to provoke you to surrender which u then decided to all pull out guns and start shooting, you can see in your video also your friends are talking to you whilst they are down which is breaking a rule and also u shot a random dude out of no where he didn't even have a gun. Multiple times HOME warned your friend to surrender. TBH u need a better video to make it more clearer. I will try ask a friend to see if she has recording of this.

Just like to point out also "you fucking N****" as clear as day in the video. Racism is not acceptable anywhere.

Fair enough i would like to see the video. None of the speech in my video is me talking btw just to be clear.

Fair enough i would like to see the video. None of the speech in my video is me talking btw just to be clear.
Sorry to say she does not have the video Either. If u want to resolve this matter with myself and HOME as it would be easier we can meet in a admin controlled room to talk about the matter.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Since an allegation of RDM has been made I will require a longer video. Preferably showing 3/4 minutes before the situation begins.

@Hazza TT In the video I can clearly hear that your friends are giving out tactical information while being downed which is against the rules. So when dealing with this report I also need to take that into consideration. Do these friends have forum accounts so they can reply to this report? If so feel free to tell them to reply. 

Since an allegation of RDM has been made I will require a longer video. Preferably showing 3/4 minutes before the situation begins.

@Hazza TT In the video I can clearly hear that your friends are giving out tactical information while being downed which is against the rules. So when dealing with this report I also need to take that into consideration. Do these friends have forum accounts so they can reply to this report? If so feel free to tell them to reply. 
I can try get a longer video together but before this it's literally just us driving to the diamond factory. 

I'm not sure if they have forum accounts as only just started playing with them and I'm off for a couple of days now due to work. 

Yes I will, I want to first apologize for info giving while downed, I thought if you hotkey it, it is okay I will make sure to keep that in mind. The main issue is that there was initiation from the friend who was next to the building but none from the one behind. Yet he was the one to shoot first with no warning. Had the friend who confronted us shot first then yes, it is all fine. But the one stalking was the one who shot first. If you read the server rules, all gang members are in full initiation IF their friend has shot of is being shot at. None of us shot first, and the one who initiated did not shoot first as you can tell from the video, but the one behind has committed RDM. 

@mutantseason You claim that i RDM'd your friend the reason why i fired first was because HOME intiatied loud and clear with perfect hotmic, you or your friend whoever was the one with the racist remarks was the one who was talking to home and failed to comply your friend even said why are you stalking my friend so it is clear as day you are all involved together therefore i was able to shoot the guy talking to HOME as he told you or him to lay down your weapons or you will be shot, u had time to comply and you failed so i opened fire. You can't report someone for RDM then claim the other person RDM'd that is passing the blame and making your report invalid. 

I think me and HOME are done here and will leave the discussion to staff.

Before I come to my final conclusion I will ask if you have any video to make it clearer. Since I don't have any vision on the situation and can only hear voice. However it's possible that you simply cannot hear them but that it happened. @Hazza TT

Before I come to my final conclusion I will ask if you have any video to make it clearer. Since I don't have any vision on the situation and can only hear voice. However it's possible that you simply cannot hear them but that it happened. @Hazza TT
unfortunately i have nothing better, only the video from my perspective

Let's conclude this report. Before I will go to the conclusion though I will first state some facts and give some reasoning on why I will be taking some actions.

The video is from Hazza TT's perspective and he is together with Raven and Yeet yuh. As seen in the video Hazza is processing his diamonds. Then Raven and Yeet yuh get into a hostile interaction with HOME and Kittens Montana. Most of what's said can be heard but not everything sometimes the sounds cut off this is most likely due to the distance. and NOTHING can be seen of what's happening in a visual way. That's why I requested the additional evidence. However since none is available I simply don't have enough evidence to judge if this is a case of RDM since at this moment of time it's your words against HOME/Kittens Montana. Since I also cannot see if Raven/Yeet yuh took any hostile actions (knocking out, firing shots etc). 

So therefore on the RDM part the report will be declined.

However. In the video some other stuff comes to light as well. First of all it's clearly seen that Yeet Yuh provided tactical information while being downed. Which is against rule 5.4:

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Also I can hear Raven say in the video "You fucking n*gger". Since there is no evidence of this being in-game however no action will be taken for this. However for the providing tactical information while downed there will.

So going onto my conclusions:

Yeet yuh will be recieving a warning for providing tactical information while downed over teamspeak.

No action will be taken against HOME or Kittens Montana. 

Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back