What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - HonDa, joseph - Poor/Low Quality RP (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theultimate

Your In-game name

[LSS] Alex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

HonDa, joseph

Date of the incident

20/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at black market and got in my heli they then said if you fly off your rotors will be shot, I didn't fly and they shot anyway. I then complied and put my hands up. They then took my heli and zip-tied me and loaded me into the heli.I then threatened with if you take off my friends will fall back onto lethal force to disable the heli. My friends then pursued the heli i was being held captive in and eventually we start heading back towards kavala. They then land outside the garage run into the garage, one of the members then had the audacity to pass us a not saying "Tell your boy this is a green zone" they knew they had fled into a green zone to escape an active gunfight/ pursuit. They then get in a yellow hatchback and drive into kavala. My friend then approaches them and passes them a note that says come to ts and they just alright cool and ran away. I personally see this as fleeing an active gunfight. There was also another member in the heli, I wasnt able to identify them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/_NejYwOoMJI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Theultimate To what extent did you attempt to resolve the situation, and how did it go? Why were you unable to resolve this over Teamspeak?

Nope we literally tried everything to get to get them on teamspeak and they just ignored the request and carried on.

From what i reemeber, and after watching thr very short video. You never actually asked us to join teamspeak? and yes, what we did was wrong and that is why we left instantly without messing around. Do you perhaps have a video of when you guys attempted to RDM us at the metal exports 20mins later? Could you also explain to me why you were communicating with your teammates after we had taken your radio and GPS?

can i just add as a person at both situations, in this case u guys went into green zone in a active gunfight, and ignored my requests to join the TS to sort it out. also u guys did not take Alex's comms and or GPS, we could see him on the map. At metal exports, which is a different situation, u guys initiated on me and told to me to put my hands up or your friends in the area will shoot. i hid behind a hut and killed the guy who initiated as my friends continued to kill 2 more, if any thing is to be said about that situation it is that u gave us poor RP in both using the sort of words like, "hands up or die". If u guys still want to resolve this then just hit any of us up on the server and we can go to a TS.

What your stating about metal exports is irrelevant to this topic. If you wish to take that up separately  id be more than happy to get to the bottom of it. However I can confirm the footage I have dosnt include you guys taking my comms and gps. If you or an associate involved in the incident have that footage please could you upload it? cheers.

The guy who initiated on you was a hobo who knew we were there, ill drag him in and make a separate topic about it because he wasnt with us. i only told your friend that it was a GZ because i thought he was going to shoot us when we pulled out a car to continue the chase

Contact Honda for TS, i just follow the lead.

if what ur saying is true then fair enough but u should of told us he wasnt with u, this report is not about that i would insist we only talk about the current report

again, i just follow lead. when this happened we wernt on comms together , hence why i told honda to tell his boy (spartan) that we were on greenzone, if i said it outloud it would have broken RP so i typed it. ill tell him to message you when i see him on. 

Even then I would like to see the video of you taking my comms and gps. From what I remember, you guys didnt touch them.

@Theultimate can you please provide a full unedited video showing the whole situation like you've described it in this report starting from the very first encounter (black market). Showing us just a small snippet of the situation doesn't really help us make an accurate decision.

Clarity, I've just looked through my footage an I only pressed instant replay (records last 5 mins of game play) when we were at the garage because It was unclear on the gangs intentions up until then. This means I am happy to drop accusations on the black market incident due to a lack of footage. The footage I have now only starts when We are 30-40 away from black market. The footage shows my friends perusing the heli I was held captive in and ends at the garage. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys only just got round to thinking of what too put sadly I don't have video to back or disprove any claims made towards myself and my group,

but I'm sure we took your coms and it wouldn't make sense to take your gps and kit and not comms but I'm willing to talk this out or something else I mean I'm not a bad guy I'm willing sort this between us,

as for the GZ thing best I can do say my bad and do my best not too do it again sorry lad.

I mean if you would like a person sorry from me mate please just find me on ts or mobile in game man and ill come see you buddy once again sorry

I dont believe you took my coms.. When people take my coms I play by the rules and stop all communication between my friends and I. Maybe it was a miscommunication,  I would love to see one of your guys' perspective of the situation but seeing as you guys dont have any footage I guess we will leave it up to a staff member. I would like to see it through and pretend it never happened but you guys fled with 170k of my money into a GZ and I could do nothing about it apart from take you to the forums. The money isnt a big deal to me, its just the way I lost it.. I hope you guys understand if you were to put yourself in my shoes, you would be pretty aggravated too. 

After watching this video i must say that i think you should have a read of the rules and watch this video. It is several rules broken from both sides. In this case every player on both sides will be getting a warning and any rule breaks within the next 7 days will lead to a ban. 

To quickly run down and explain the rules broken from both sides. 

LSS:

2.2 - The video does not at any point show quality roleplay that warents lighting up a heli.

3.5 - On several ocations there is shared information thru discord that is NOT hotmic'd ingame. In this situation that would greatly impact the course of roleplay and therefor is a violation  of rule 3.5.

Honda and Joseph:

6.1.6 - You did retreat into the greenzone during an active situation.

List of players affected by this warning: HonDa, Joseph, [LSS] Alex, [LSS] Liam Burnes, Toby, Crispykebab

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back