What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - hugo o and yettiii - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaloud

Your In-game name

megaloud

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

hugo o and yettiii

Date of the incident

10/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend where on our way to go and do some cocain, when we where hold up by a groep of rp players..... not long afther that me and my friend where going on our way again. Not much later a guy ran in frond of the car and it exsploded... not a problem at all this can happen, we where saved by NHS...... ather we where back up two guys (hugo o and yettiii) starting rdming whit no roll play. they where killing people who where not even part in our rollplay ..... they just shot everyone. Me, Jojomanoke and Naylor all have been gunned down and lost ther gear.... i dont mind losing gear when it is roll play but ther was no roll play at all just gunfire......... I kindly ask you to look at the video and do something about this.

Kind regards

Rick

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also in kavala at this time, as were many others. I can give some background info on the situation. We were running around in a big group (about 10 or more) and just messing around. A car had exploded so some people were down and a medic was reviving everyone. I have some footage of what I think is the first initiation, but you can barely hear Yettiii's voice in the background (if at all). Nobody, including me, gave him any attention as nobody turned around to him. About 1 or 2 minutes later bullets were flying around and people were dying. I ran into a house and tried to find the shooter by looking through a window on the second floor. After about 5-10 minutes all was quiet again and the medics came back to revive everyone. I was back up for about 30 seconds before I saw a gun poking through a wall and I ran since I became a bit suspicious. Another 30 seconds later bullets were flying again. I also have clear footage of this and again you can't hear any threat above all the noise of ambulances and people just talking to each other. I couldn't even fire back while my friends were being shot because I had just been revived and you can't enter combat within 15 minutes.

They later claimed in chat that they initiated on all rebels, but I am pretty sure they shot everyone on sight. I personally didn't lose anything because I got revived the first time and survived the second time, but this was just insane. I can try to upload the videos, but it will take a long time since my internet is garbage in terms of upload speed.

I'll just shed some light on the matter as well since I've been mentioned as one of the people who got caught up in this situation. I was going around as a civillian or an off duty cop if you like. Me and a group of random players just finished a roleplay scenario with Megaloud and his friend and they decided to drive away from the Kavala fuel area. Just a few minutes later, they both came back in an orange SUV and collided into another vehicle which then caused the NHS to come and revive the players that were unfortunately affected by the collision. Around a minute later, Hugo o pulled up in a quilin whilst yetiii was set up on top of the multi story building next to Kavala crane. Hugo o took it upon himself to initiate on every single person in the Kavala fuel area with ZERO roleplay from them either Hugo o or Yetiii beforehand. Myself, Megaloud and a lot of the civillians were gunned down. Unfortunately, some civilians who were not initiated on were also killed by Hugo o and Yetiii. Luckily most of us were revived by the NHS later on after the gunfire had stopped. Just after myself and those who were shot got revived, Hugo o then pulled up a second time and performed the same initiation YET AGAIN and Megaloud and some of the other civillians were killed a second time. Please bare in mind that the majority of the people who killed were UNARMED.  It seems to me that these 2 knew exactly what they were doing and as far as I'm concerned, this stems down to Fail RP with a mix of RDM. Anyway that's all from me, I'll say no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugo o took it upon himself to initiate on every single person in the Kavala fuel area with ZERO roleplay from them either Hugo o or Yetiii beforehand
I just checked my footage and I can not find a frame where he has [speaking] underneath his name. If you heard it you might be the only one as nobody turns around or even seems to notice him.

[SIZE=11pt]on my [/SIZE]initiation i said all the rebels in the area put your hands above your head or you going to get shot I have friends in the area.....  couple of times and i can speak for myself that i did my best not to shot any 1 that was not initiated on. like said in ooc if you can show me a video that you got shot without being initiated i will comp you.

i will requset you to upload a 5min video showing what happend before plase.

and you can see in the video that we shot only the reblas that were initiated on there was a lot of civs there. 

@megaloud

Video provide nothing please upload 5 min before it all happen and with nu cut in the video.

Also why are you breaking RP by saying "this is breaking rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back