What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - HuleMads and Sharkgaming - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solgaard

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Solgaard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

HuleMads and Sharkgaming

Date of the incident

12/23/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Muzzle and I decided to rob a HEMMT driving around in Kavala. We manage to make the driver put his hands in the air and we tell him to give us the keys to his truck. We kept telling him that he should comply or he was going to die. We kept telling him for a good one and a half minute, he then took down his hands telling us to put our hands up. We killed him since he did not comply and we were killed afterwards.

We believe that Sharkgaming talked to his friends while having hands in the air, since he did nothing but try to talk for as long time as possible to delay us taking the truck, so his friends could get in position. I was told by HuleMads afterwards on teamspeak that Sharkgaming had a video from his angle, but refused to show it to me. He told me that he did not want to hear anything else and i could go report them, and he stated that they did nothing wrong.

I am giving them a chance to upload that video again and see if it shows them communicating or not.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/567aa64741f9e735d7

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello. Currently away from computer (writing on a mobile). Please give me 12hr to respond. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I finally got a chance to get to my computer after some close to christmas shopping. Sorry for the wait time.
Before starting the defense of this report. I wish to say that i am speaking for both me and Sharkgaming (Jalokin is his forum name)

So, i've read through the whole report and there is something I just want to be clear.
This is not a report for RDM, but a report of the sole purpose of your BELIEVING that we used communication while he had his hands in the air.

That said the video obviously do not have ANY proof, in the matter of the case.
So, lets go through your report in my point of view.

​

Muzzle and I decided to rob a HEMMT driving around in Kavala. We manage to make the driver put his hands in the air and we tell him to give us the keys to his truck. We kept telling him that he should comply or he was going to die. We kept telling him for a good one and a half minute, he then took down his hands telling us to put our hands up.
First off: We had already been harassed by some gangs before in kavala. Sharkgaming being pulled over is not the first time he has experienced it.

As said, we have been experiencing this problem several times with gangs of bandits trying to rob and steal one of our trucks.
So to counter act this, we decided we made a kind of procedure. So we have all said: If one of gang members are obviously going to be robbed / OR attempted to be robbed, we do the following:
1. Quickly say the position of yourself ( That could be GRIFREF or in this case reference which kavala shop you are closest to and which direction)

2. If friendlies are nearby (That has to be confirmed by party members that we are close) we have to stall the bandits as long as we can so we can get in position.

3. When friendlies are in position to defend the truck, the guy getting robbed has to, ask the bandits to put their hands up (or get down, etc, etc).

4. If they don't comply, or shoot the guy getting robbed (in this case), then friendlies are free to engage.

This is not against the server rules as far as I know.

In addition: Sharkgaming(Jalokin) knew about the "Don't talk while hands behind his back" after he took himself together and really took everything serious after his close to perma-ban happened. Trust me, he was quiet as a mouse after his hands up in the air, he even told us that he couldn't talk because of this.

We believe that Sharkgaming talked to his friends while having hands in the air, since he did nothing but try to talk for as long time as possible to delay us taking the truck, so his friends could get in position. I was told by HuleMads afterwards on teamspeak that Sharkgaming had a video from his angle, but refused to show it to me. He told me that he did not want to hear anything else and i could go report them, and he stated that they did nothing wrong.​
Solgaard. You believe. You believe that Sharkgaming(Jalokin) were talking to us while handcuffed, yet your video/proof showed nothing but you getting killed that in no way brakes the rules..

ABOUT THE VIDEO.

Yes, there was a video recorded. But I never stated who did it. I don't know how they got that sharkgaming recorded his POV, because he has a CPU that cannot really run anything else but Arma 3 at the same time.

I did not record either. But a friend did that also was kinda in the action. He also went to the situation but didn't really get much action. Also his FRAPS did NOT have windows audio checked, because of a scenery he recorded earlier in another game but that is totally off-topic. So what you really have is just a clip with no sound what so ever.

So what I ask you to do @Thesoldier is seeing this as a accusation against a accusation. 

- HuleMads

After reviewing the evidence, there is no way to prove nor disprove the allegation. I am unfounding it due to lack of evidence.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back