What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Hydra Gang - GTA RP

Lukeyd123123

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Luke Diesel
Reported Players: Hydra Gang
Date: Mar 11, 2024
Time: 20:55
What best describes this incident: NVL Poor RP
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We are currently in a War with the Hydra lot and basically agreed that we would confirm to each gang before we just shot etc. So as you can see in the clip that's exactly what we tried to do. But the rival gang failed to confirm if they were part of the gang or not and said that it's his choice not to speak if he doesn't want to because they know we are outnumbered in terms of members, But we all assume this is a serious RP Server and thats the way we like it to be. Then we then showed them the clip and which i assume is a gang leader of theirs he agreed that it was wrong from their side. But how are we supposed to carry on with this if they won't confirm if it's them or not :/ We are overly cautious as we don't want to break any rules. So feel from there side it's a rule break for Poor RP and NVL when guns pointed at them asking to answer us and just choose to ignore us and sit on the radio instead to his gang instead of comply to several guns pointed.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It was quite hard to hear you folk as you can tell from my pov because I had multiple people speaking on the radio, also I was stalling because I was well aware that my boys were literally around the corner well you pulled ONE gun on me. By the time the you pulled the gun on me, my boys arrived which you can clearly see in both clips. From our pov you had rammed us (I understand from your POV you did not hit us) which is why I had already assumed you had violent intetions, with this in mind it is on you to action threats. You backed out away from me once you apologized for hitting my car till for some reason you decided to pull back in and question me. You also told your people not to box me in, you made the situation confusing whether or not you were going to harm me or leave me alone, but regardless of what you were going to do I had been communicating with my people on the radio informing them where I was and where I was going to be the exact second my car died. In addition, I myself was armed with a better weapon than the one that was pointed at me, so considering I could only see one gun it was an even exchange, and not to mention again my buys were right around the corner with additional guns. Also, in both clips you can hear my voice, clearly responding to you...

My POV:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’m happy with the reply now seen there POV it’s more understandable. If we sorted it in QE would have been easier mind. But I’m happy

Back