What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - i like to N U T - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNS cammyk

Your In-game name

cammyk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

i like to N U T

Date of the incident

09/17/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We initiated on tyres of a vehicle, shot tyres of said vehicle once someone got in it. He jumped out and ran away and then shots just started being fired, no threats to life were said and I was shortly killed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://i.imgur.com/U0vvowt.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The image is me trying to contact i like to N U T but he logged off before I got a chance to. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the person who first started shooting, you started shooting my tires, I decamped and started shooting, shots were returned towards me, I then said 'you're all getting killed' and my guys engaged on you. You threatened my life by shooting at me, someone shot me, maybe a ricochet but I did get hit. So you threatened my life, you knew that I had guys in the area as I did mention I had guys in the hills. 

I fail to see your point about my life not being threatened. I think the fact that you hit me is enough? Equally, you were rule-playing the entire thing, you at first when I asked you to drop my mate you were all screaming 'or what, or what', wanting me to threaten you, I don't have to verbally tell you I'm going to shoot back after you've shot me.

Equally, in regards to your 'initiation', you effectively mumbled it, I didn't actually hear any of it in game. I only realized after watching the video. 

Another point, you're metagaming, none of us said we were UNMC as we were off duty. you saw my name tag, you equally didn't hot-mic any comms, you also gave positions away whilst downed. TBH the whole video is metagame mad.

I was the person who first started shooting, you started shooting my tyres, I decamped and started shooting, shots were returned towards me, I then said 'you're all getting killed' and my guys engaged on you. You threatened my life by shooting at me, someone shot me, maybe a ricochet but I did get hit. So you threatened my life, you knew that I had guys in the area as I did mention I had guys in the hills. 
In regards to being hit by a ricochet.

At the start of the video, one of my team members said that the guy in the helicopter ad a UNMC logo on so we assumed you all were unmc. I agree that I meta gamed about the giving away positions when downed but the guy in the construction position was called multiple times over teamspeak so we knew he was there. 

13 minutes ago, PNS cammyk said:

In regards to being hit by a ricochet.

I was hit whilst i was inside the truck.

There was at least 5-10 minutes before I logged out after this situation and i received no message whatsoever.

You were not the first person to be shot, and I see no one else complaining (unless there was a TS liaison but equally if it was resolved then this is completely nullified against me)? Sorry, but I just think you want compensation for your gear. I shot you in an active gunfight - I did not shoot you straight up, and there was threat to your life (at least I heard it over teamspeak).

@Tuna i belive you are "i like to N U T"
Would like a reply from you as to why you opened fire. I thought that Tommy was the only person in the truck? What made you think that you could just join into the gunfight because in this situation you are off duty UNMC and the only threat that has been made was to Tommy, and he never announces he had friends in the area to support him.

@Busterguy Tommy mentioned prior to this video that he had friends in the area, and I opened fire after someone said "shots fired" in the channel. From my position I could have shot all of them as soon as they shot Tommy's tires, but I knew that would be RDM. I heard Tommy threaten their lives on teamspeak - not sure whether they heard him in game.

I was the injured player on the floor and I can confirm that @Tommy Shelby did infact say there was other people in the area, I'll refrain from commenting any further

If anyone has video of this to clear everything up that would be great 👍

@PNS cammyk I will require a longer video that shows 3 minutes prior to the first shots being fired.

If anyone has video of this to clear everything up that would be great 
1f44d.png

@PNS cammyk I will require a longer video that shows 3 minutes prior to the first shots being fired.
I'm currently in work but I'll have a look when I get home. I recently changed my shadowplay settings to record 6 minutes of gameplay instead of 2 minutes which was way to short most of the time so I don't know if I personally have 3inutes before first shots were fired.

13 hours ago, PNS cammyk said:

I think you missunderstood me. 

Show me video of the whole situation. 

Just going to leave this open a little longer as i want to talk about the rules you broke yourself.
(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over Teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together. 
In the video, you are clearly talking about whether or not you should shoot the tires and what you want to do. This should have been said ingame as well as it was relevant to influence the course of roleplay.

Secondly about the metagaming. It's hard to judge as I know that in the rules it states that you can see ranks of unmc, nhs & police etc. Unless they are undercover. Unfourtuanly the script that shows the UNMC ranks will show all the time for them no matter what they are wearing. Be it UNMC clothing or not, where with police it will automatically hide it. This is going to be a warning for the metaming as it did not impact the RP that much and i believe it was only said over TS in conversation. Just be more careful next time and only use information about UNMC when they are in outfits or you heard it come from someone IC

You said that you spoke to @Tommy Shelby on TS? What was the outcome of this?

Looking back at the video i can hear alot of people talking. Quite a few members from SOS and a few times yourself. Some of it could have been relevant others not.

Please please, when you are in these types of situations make sure you hot-mic everything that's IC or could effect RP.

Report rejected
No action is to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back