What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ian, Vinny Manarello- RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Your In-game name

Simon Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ian, Vinny Manarello

Date of the incident

12/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

At rebel outpost when the following ensues:

3:20 Breaking RP/Advertising - Vinny Manarello - you can tell through his involvment in OOC clearly showing his presence as well as at the end the fact he gets shot by Nuclear in the last minute
3:30 FailRP/RDM - Ian

I believe they broke NLR too however I don't have a clip off that, but if one of the Poseidon there has that clip and they wouldn't mind adding that one to this I would greatly appreciate it.

I would also like to add on that although this is over the 24 hour mark I didn't post this sooner due to exams, and would rather be playing for the short amount of time I had than write reports, now they are over and this was still very recently I have decided to post this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/oX1uSCTw8no
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok so looking at your report, i will look past the late post as its understandable in your situation.

Just looking over this video, i cannot act on the combat logging, but in regards to the fail RP and the RDM, I see Ian for the RDM and Vinny Manarello for RDM and the fail RP. There could have been a hint of advertising also in this but that will not be acted on here but be an addon to the reason of fail RP.

So overall, both players will be banned for RDM with Vinny Manarello having the addition of fail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back