What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - IB Kittens Montana - Poor/Low Quality RP - RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

Your In-game name

Kattana

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

IB Kittens Montana

Date of the incident

27/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While me and my friend went to Advanced Rebels and tried to buy something there was a gang called Inglorius Bastards there and we were having a friendly chat and everything just for fun, after that we agreed that we would take the capture point and split the money between us that will be taken from the Vault , but i did not agree with it and i try to flee away when they initiated on my helicopter from the Advanced HQ i didn't hear anything and they started shooting so i came back to split the money with them and everyone will have peace with eachother but kittens and his friend decided to initiate on my life and a gunfight started , i proceed to kill 1 of them and their friend shot me so i was downed and we agreed that i would invite my friend to bring me a defib so he can revive me and i did, after that soon as i got revived i was running towards my helicopter when i get intiated from Kittens saying "Don't get in that heli or I'm gonna have to shoot you" i had 700k stack of cash on me so i didn't want to lose it from them so i tried getting in the Orca which is well armoured and didn't manage to flee. When initiated on me my friend was far away from that and he decided to take off and go away but kittens said to him Hey buddy and started spraying at his helicopter without any High Quality roleplay and so the execution was PoorRP aswell.
I am not here to get anyone banned i just want to tell everyone that i am not to have gunfights either i am here to roleplay and i wish these people that don't like that will be dealt with sooner or later.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/-r4XoRI3JBs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright,

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting (No)

"I am not here to get anyone banned i just want to tell everyone that i am not to have gunfights either i am here to role-play and i wish these people that don't like that will be dealt with sooner or later."

"these people" - Don't know what your trying to say here man.... :(

A few things quoted here.

First off we RP'd for so long knocking each other out having fun and messing about, you told me you would kill me several times before this even happen'd and u even said in Team speak you was messing around, anyone else would of just shot you. After discussing the situation we agreed to 50/50 the money from the stash yet you lied to me and i know you did. i took your friend hostage and told you multiple times not to fly away in the chopper otherwise i will disable it. (me and phoenix) we shot your helicopter yet you came back and started getting pissy cause you couldn't apparently hear me yet when you was shouting at me i could hear you clear as day. I then initiated on your life as multiple IB were in the area. After this a gunfight broke loose and Phoenix was killed by you followed by Rich killing you. You instantly dragged me to TS having a go at me cause you couldn't hear me yet again complaining about something we spoke about. Anyways after this we got to a situation of medics/Members to get defibs for everyone and pull out. Sorry it ended this way after all the RP.

Would love to come to TS and resolve this situation if any.

POV: Phoenix

https://plays.tv/video/5aba6009a0d1335221/rp2

https://plays.tv/video/5aba642dd5b5bb3cf7/rp-4

RESOLVED. Between me and Kittens, if staff wants to take any further actions then its not my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back