What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [IB] Strix - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
Your In-game name

INS Ant Arni [6248]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[IB] Strix

Date of the incident

31/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Came to Agios to pickup my colleague, while Strix threatens to PCC him over some petty matter. He then drives off in a car which proceeds to smash into a vehicle, run someone over and then drive straight past us at which point I attempt to spike them (just to point out, I did pickup the spikes as well as I thouht they weren't yet deployed so I pressed the button again, probably the reason the car went flying) and the car glitches and flies off. They drive back, start complaining at which point I inform them everyone in the vehicle is going to be arrested and suggest them to step out as I will be spiking it again, in case it glitches again. I do so, and repeat myself saying that I'm going to be arresting Strix, at which point he pulls a firearm on me and says something to the point of 'no you aren't', so I pull mine out and then he shoots me. The RP did not at all lead up to this and I see no reason for him to have shot me, unless pulling your weapon out constitutes as enough of a threat to life without even debately 'hostile' roleplay to dispose of said threat.

Not going to bother coming to TS etc. wasted enough time already.

Report probably wouldn't be going up if his attitude wasn't as bad in-game.
https://gyazo.com/a2ad8e028896ec7818349967ab2c9d02

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/DgjllgFFdT4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order."

it sadly seems that people will report you for shooting them unless you say " if you attempt to do xxxx lethal for will be used" or " ill shoot you if you do ..." ,

that isnt quality roleplay thats an extension of hands up or die .

we were engaged in roleplay for some time , you threatened to arrest me and others , i made it clear twice that i wouldnt allow you to arrest me , i drew my sidearm , i pointed it toward you (i believe at this point i had provided roleplay and had made it clear i was a threat ) , you then place the crosshair of your weapon on my and i rightfully neutralise you as a threat.

in the video it is obvious to me that you were intent on acting in an unproffessional way within your role as an officer , you proceeded to place strips under the vehicle whilst it was stationary (twice) and it was clear that it was intentional , with the knowledge that it would have an unrealistic effect on the vehicle (if you didnt know it would launch into the air the first time you certainly would have learnt for the second) . 

to say you wouldnt have reported me if it wasnt for my attitude in game is moot as my attitude in game is a character within roleplay .

"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order."

it sadly seems that people will report you for shooting them unless you say " if you attempt to do xxxx lethal for will be used" or " ill shoot you if you do ..." ,

that isnt quality roleplay thats an extension of hands up or die .

we were engaged in roleplay for some time , you threatened to arrest me and others , i made it clear twice that i wouldnt allow you to arrest me , i drew my sidearm , i pointed it toward you (i believe at this point i had provided roleplay and had made it clear i was a threat ) , you then place the crosshair of your weapon on my and i rightfully neutralise you as a threat.

in the video it is obvious to me that you were intent on acting in an unproffessional way within your role as an officer , you proceeded to place strips under the vehicle whilst it was stationary (twice) and it was clear that it was intentional , with the knowledge that it would have an unrealistic effect on the vehicle (if you didnt know it would launch into the air the first time you certainly would have learnt for the second) . 

to say you wouldnt have reported me if it wasnt for my attitude in game is moot as my attitude in game is a character within roleplay .
Not at all... as long as it is clear that if I do x then I will be shot I think there is no need to make a statement like that, however it’s not - I’m talking to some hobo about arresting him for a small crime, not an armed rebel who is being very aggressive. 

Also in regards to your ‘role play character’, all I’m hearing that entire time is whining - “how did you know to come here?!?!” “you have no reason to arrest me!” “I’m going to pcc you for blocking the road while trying to do an investigation” “why are you spikestripping a stationary vehicle” “why are you spikestripping us for no reason”. Some roleplay character you have there.

It’s not entirely my fault the car did a flip, and I did learn for the second time as I asked everyone to step out, if you hadn’t been fixated on your high quality roleplay you might have heard me say that. Spikestripping a stationary vehicle is absolutely fine, just like slashing your tires with a knife.

Alright. 

In terms of the roleplay it did start out as a discussion and somewhat escalated in different levels. Spiking of the vehicle, saying people are going to start getting arrested would naturally escalate the situation. Strix responded in a natural way and escalate it on his behalf and pulled his weapon. Ant Arni pulled his weapon and the shots fell. To somewhat sum it up is that the situation escalates naturally and RP given from both side. Possibly not the best in terms of discussing PCC this and that but it happens naturally. There is roleplay here and shots were fired, maybe a bit to quick but there is no RDM here. In the future the time to comply would come into effect here but Ant Arni acknowledged the pulling of the weapon and pulls his out.

Therefor i wont be issuing a ban as i don't feel that rule 2.2 was broken here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back