What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - IbrahimMoh - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGodDiabloZ

Wiki Editor
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PC KingGodDiabloZ

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

IbrahimMoh

Date of the incident

11/17/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was pulling over a wanted car. When he crashed he got out with a weapon I just sat in my car and then he started shooting at me. I texted him a lot and he said he couldn't come to teamspeak because it's blocked in his country or something. So I was just talking to him via the chat and he said what he did was right because I was following him (?). I asked him if he had read through the rules and he ignored the question.. I have a longer vid if needed. But I think this is enough

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysgoX08NOrA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My friend first, how do you want me to talk to you and I told you that it is prohibited in the states secondly, i'd wanted to kill someone and was pursuing me two cars of police What do you want me to do as a person a criminal? Third, I told you Come Steam, but you did not want Fourth, I know the roles and watchmaker in the game more than 300 hours so I know the roles Fifthly, about ignoring  I was chased by the police.

My friend first, how do you want me to talk to you and I told you that it is prohibited in the states secondly, i'd wanted to kill someone and was pursuing me two cars of police What do you want me to do as a person a criminal? Third, I told you Come Steam, but you did not want Fourth, I know the roles and watchmaker in the game more than 300 hours so I know the roles Fifthly, about ignoring  I was chased by the police.
That's not a valid reason. If you're playing on this server and breaking rules expect to be asked to come on teamspeak. And you still don't understand it.. You can't kill someone without initiating. And I'm not going to resolve an ingame issue on steam. The only place you can resolve is teamspeak or the messaging system. And the only thing you said was "teamspeak isn't working" or "I'm a rebel what do you expect from me" 

like i said i told you to come and resolve that but you didn't so I try to resolve this but you not a helping this

situation

and why you are follow me and my friend for 10 min with two police cars , what you are waiting from me to do ? 

and we try to lose you but you didn't so I killed you and the other police man but they didn't say anything becouse they know the roles , but you want to banned me I don't know why .

if you have a longer video send it't please , thank you 

I asked you so many times to come and resolve this. But you kept saying I have to come to steam.. Which is not how you resolve on this server. And you clearly don't understand the rules I even explained them to you. We weren't following for 10 minutes. In my video you can see me turning around when I saw you were wanted. And it's NOT allowed to just shoot someone when they follow you? And I don't want you banned particularly I want the server to be fun for everyone and by keeping the persons away that break rules that will work a lot. You clearly don't think you did do anything wrong. And that's why I reported you. 

I'm not going to discuss it here. We will have to admins to decide

I think you are a lying you were following me and my friend for 10 min and you want to stop us and I asked for a longer video to show that and you ignored the request , In the video you stopped in front of me so its big prove for my words , and your were happy when my wheels is broke so you were chasing me and I try to lose you but it dosen't work 

and I told you like an a thousand time team speak is blocked in my country but you didn't understand that  so its not my fault.

I think you are a lying you were following me and my friend for 10 min and you want to stop us and I asked for a longer video to show that and you ignored the request , In the video you stopped in front of me so its big prove for my words , and your were happy when my wheels is broke so you were chasing me and I try to lose you but it dosen't work 

and I told you like an a thousand time team speak is blocked in my country but you didn't understand that  so its not my fault.
I think you're lying. I checked the video (which I'm uploading now). And in that video you can see you and your friend driving without any police car behind you... And if you really want to I will show it here : 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just for your information.. Lying on a report against you isn't the way how it's handled in this community

And what is wrong with stopping in front of you.. The only thing I can see is you DIDN'T read the rules.. I even explained it to you. If you wanted to kill me you had to initiate. And you could only kill me with a good reason.. If I wasn't complying etc.. 

And the way of resolving is on teamspeak nothing else.. 

I think you can't see anything check sec 16 and 28 one of you was following me and another one was following my friend so i'am not lying , the problem you stop in front of me that mean you want from me to stop for you , after I  killed you  I killed the another police car the one is following my friend .

I think you can't see anything check sec 16 and 28 one of you was following me and another one was following my friend so i'am not lying , the problem you stop in front of me that mean you want from me to stop for you , after I  killed you  I killed the another police car the one is following my friend .
I was pulling you over. We both came from the opposite direction I pulled you over and you got out and started shooting... That's not allowed.. Read the rules you clearly don't understand them. 

I'l let the admins decide

i have Eyewitness , and I know the roles , and i had play more than 10 servers atlis life 
[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

You clearly don't understand the rules you didn't initiate. You didn't even say a word.. 

its said without engaging in any form , so you engaging  with by following  for 10 min and for no reason 
Stop lying.. I didn't follow for 10 minutes and the reason I tried to pull you over was because you came up as wanted. Pulling you over is not initiating.. 

you were following me yes or no ?  and you want to pull me over and I didn't stop so you had to chase me , so it's engage in another way , do you understand now or what ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back