What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ICEBREAKER - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPertism

Your In-game name

SUR. XPertism [MTO]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ICEBREAKER

Date of the incident

09/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As I was on patrol I was being helped by two individuals treating me to a new hat. As I turned around I realised that a group of pedestrians had been knocked down by a red offroad vehicle. As a medic I rushed over to provide assistance. The individual driving the Red offroad then went around the block and decided to run over the group of pedestrians over again, this time including myself. Some individuals of group decided to take the situation into their own hands and shot out the vehicles tires but ICEBREAKER was either kicked or had lost connection. I then attempted to search for ICEBREAKER in the Teamspeak to explain that what he did was not acceptable once I finished my patrol, but to no avail.

(Apologies, my video did not capture my voice.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJqdQRiXYOI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello chaps, just to include you into this report. Just to make sure its not duplicated, apologies if I missed anyone off.

Regards.

@Selsig @PapaSmurphy @LastNickLeft @Pee Money @BarnaBus

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this punk he did this several times to us. He was driving around the block running us over and at one point he stopped and said "Did i run you guys over then because on my screen i never" He ran us over 1 more time and then some of the guys decided to disable his vehicle and that's when he vanished like cillit bang.

Pee

I was that guy who decided to disable his vehicle, he’s made 3 circles around the block, mowing down 3 to 5 people each time, including medics as far as I’m aware. Then he just disappeared from his car. 

From the video shown, the first incident didn't look like VDM, it looked like he was driving away but due to arma mechanics, those at the side who 'brushed' against his car were thrown into the script. The second incident, he's surrounded by an armed mob and he tries to drive away. Actually looks like he's trying to avoid you but again, due to arma mechanic, those too close get thrown. 

@LastNickLeft do you have a video showing more than what XPertism's video shows?

Given that he was surrounded by an armed mob I would very much doubt that he felt threatened, given that he retuned not only a second time but also a third. He disconnected the moment he attempted to drive straight towards the pavement where myself and others were standing. If you analyse the angle the off-road is facing during his disconnect it is clear he had every intention to drive into the armed individuals who attempted to halt the vehicle.

It must be made clear that ICEBREAKER had every opportunity to not only get out of the vehicle and apologise but also to escape if he felt threatened. 

@SI LONG BEARD I am interested in knowing what my video is lacking? Is there somthing that I missed? Regards.

@SI LONG BEARD I am interested in knowing what my video is lacking? Is there somthing that I missed? Regards.
@XPertism

I can only go by what's in the video. 

What I see. First incident, doesn't look like he drove into people, looks like he drove past them. They look like they are at the side of his vehicle, not in front, though youtube rendering shows that at a low quality for me to make it out clearly. At 0:18, after going round the block (being chased by an armed individual) he comes to a full stop maybe 20m from the crowd. At this point, I'm thinking if he's going to VDM, here's his chance and he's going to push the pedal to the metal and mow everyone down in style. He doesn't. Perhaps he was planning to get out and apologies? Who knows, but he's then completely surrounded, and when he tries to drive away, inevitably some people are caught up in the VDM script which has happened to us all.   At 0:37, he 'appears' to be trying to drive around people. The wide hit box of the VDM script taking some prisoners. Difficult to say 100%, if he was, but looks like it.

What I don't like, is people using the VDM rule in RP to try and stop someone from driving away i.e  using their flesh and bones to argue with a 3 ton piece of metal which it looks like General Barnabus was doing. Regardless, if in your video, I saw him driving over Gen. Barabus, yes, I'd call VDM, but when he's thrown, he's at the side of the vehicle.

Here's a screen shots to illustrate my point.

Bmo2ACa.jpg

The incident were he's disconnected, whether he intended to VDM or not, he didn't and we can't presume his intentions. He did at that point have 2 armed rebels in crouched position pointing rifles at him as he approached, so the angle of his vehicle is not conclusive of his intentions.  The only person who was 'hit' in this one was Gen. Barnabus who quite literally threw himself into the vehicle's path, again neglecting to take into consideration the fragility of the human body vs a 3 ton vehicle!

xoRkOFg.jpg

Other's here have said he did at least 3 circles of the block mowing down people each time, however in your video, I see him doing one circle, then stopping. If there's a video of this 3 circle VDM spree, I'd like to see it so I have no doubt whether this was a malicious troll, or simply an over zealous vdm script. it might also be good to point out that the road is for cars, the pavement is for pedestrians.

For the record, I'm not disputing what others have said, but in order to take action, I need to see the evidence of what they saw.

@SI LONG BEARD

Thanks for the reply. I do agree with what you have said. I am aware that someone else did manage to get a video, I think it was said out loud after my clip had finished recording. So perhaps more evidence may surface.

For the record I do not want to come off as someone who is trying hard to push for a punishment for ICEBREAKER. We all of course experience VDM almost daily and as a civilian I wouldn't have cared twice, shouted and cussed I would have done billy little more.

From my perspective certainly as a medic I felt that it was my duty to document and report the incident ICEBREAKER may have not understood the severity of his actions may "hobos" do not. 

In conclusion, the situation may have been just misjudged from my perspective it is nice for someone to analyse the video with credit to SI Long Beard for a in depth analysis on the footage taken. For me I am happy for the case to be closed but to remain on record and to be referred to in future if anything of a similar incident occurres involving ICEBREAKER.

My thanks again to SI Long Beard for taking the time to reveiw the complaint.

Regards.

We appreciate the fact you've brought it to our attention, and going by what you and the others have said, I'm fairly sure he was just out to cause grief, I just can't act on it unless there's more conclusive evidence.

We'll leave this open for now to see if LastNick, or anyone else managed to capture the whole incident. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back