What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID : 104 | Name: Ryan(RJ) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Zane Ross

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID : 104 | Name: Ryan(RJ)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1656

What best describes this incident ?: Not valueing life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my fellow friend pulled up to Mr. Ryan who was standing infront of vespucci pd, i was clocked in as a taxi so as he had called a taxi driver, i went to pick him up on my bike, but my intentio was to rob him at the end when i drop them at their destination. Mr. Ryan declined my service which was perfectly ok and other person came in a cab to pick him up, so at that time me and my friend decided to go rob both of them since now we were not dropping him as he declined my services. Pulled out a taser on them and told them to comply put hands up, as u can see in the video given below that i told them, but then Mr. Ryan pulled out their gun and tried to shoot us, but i was able to tase them in time, as soon mr, Ryan got up from the tasing effect, i told them u are red dotted and my friend had a knife on them too, they risked their life and started shooting at us, this is where they break the server rule not valueing their life.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/wM4TKU9Z-Ro

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

When I initially get out of the taxi I try to pull out my gun but I am scuffed and had to F8 - Resetweaponwheel before I could aim or shoot. Once I was tazed and stabbed I got back up and there was a window of opportunity when the guy with the knife went and started speaking to the taxi driver. I took my chance, maybe it wasn't the right thing to do but the space between me and the guy with the knife opened up and I felt that my life was in danger already at this point as I had already been stabbed, so I shot. I end up getting tazed again and stabbed while on the floor. If I wasn't in that weird state it would have went a lot differently but here we are. 
The video is clear cut, you can see them repeatedly taze me and then stab me while I was on the floor as a result of me trying to defend myself. 

Hi, I was the guy in yellow that had the knife. Where exactly is this "window of opportunity"? Using the video provided, please show us the timestamp in which the taser was not directly pointed at your person.

1. You were clearly outnumbered.

2. You were at an obvious disadvantage as a taser was aimed at you constantly and a knife was in close proximity.

3. Demands were given in a concise and clear manner.

This is a clear breach of G2.4 and indefensible. If you believe this not to be the case then please outline specifically how I am wrong in my assessment and please include timestamps or your own evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the heat of the moment, I was not focused on him pointing a tazer at me I was focused on you with the blade as you had already stabbed me. It was like I had tunnel vision on the guy with the knife and I wanted to take my chance as I stood up and you was turning to speak with the taxi driver. From 1:42 you can see the guy in yellow step away just as I stood up. There is the window of opportunity that I saw. I was no longer going to follow the demands as you had already tazed and stabbed me which I saw as a clear attempt to take my life. After you stabbed me I thought I was dead regardless.  

Ohh i see , so your gonna ignore the fact im repeatedly saying that u are being red dotted and u will die if u dont drop the gun ?

If u check 1:44 secs, its the time when my fellow looked back at taxi guy (even tho pointing a taser on u myself), and at that time u had ur hands up, as soon as he turned round and locked on on u with his knife, u started shooting,

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok, Ive looked into the evidence provided here, and im going to break it down.

Firstly after approaching the vehicle you point your taser at the taxi driver delivering your demand that the taxi driver exits at this point you see the firearm in @Ryan - RJ's Hand and taser him to the floor. at which point he's being stabbed by @Nick Duncan.

Overall this situation looks to be a mess, 

Firstly, for @Nick Duncan, in future don't be so quick to just stabbing someone, in this instance RJ got out of the car and due to how the server handles weapons the weapon automatically came out in which it couldn't be put away due to a bug not only that but the RJ was tasered and physically couldn't have made any decision at that time to comply with demands.

Secondly @Hola Beepwhen you are going to hold someone up please ensure you are giving clear and concise demands, from what i saw here it looks more to me like you may have been going after the driver and not the both of them, evident when you specify for the driver to get out and put his hands up. 

Finally for @Ryan - RJ i understand that you may have felt your life to have already been in danger from being tasered and stabbed however in this instance getting up and shooting shouldn't be your response to that anyway you've been tasered and stabbed, at this point from my perspective you should have roleplayed out your injuries.

With that being said, i will be actioning this report with the following

Warning - @Ryan - RJ- Value of life, In future take abit more care when it comes to these sort of situations

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back