What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 139 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 139

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was going covert policing and was doing a fake gun buy, We had 4 officers on scene me and @ having SMG and assault rifle, 2 officers having a pistol, suspect decide to jump into a car even he was severely outnumbered, later I Call him and he starts being very offensive towards my (character), like calling it retard, I found it very offensive since I'm here to play a game and not being bully just because your character faces some punishment from police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUBMwPGOqeQ

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt16WTFDuec

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Veikk, 

As much as I appreciate this is annoying that someone just runs away when having weapons pointed at them in this scenario. 

I wouldn't necessarily classify this as NVL. 

The individual heard the words 'Police' and likely just darted. 

I know that I wouldn't comply with a copper on my crim character had he approached me. 

All situations are different and had this been different, it might've been NVL but on this occasion I wouldn't say it is. 

What is however a cause for concern in my opinion is how quickly your officers started shooting and how they went about it... 

"Please mate get your fucking hands up right now.. Get your fucking hands up right now.. Don't try anything, don't try getting in the car or you'll get shot" 

Seems poor to me. 

Not going to be taking any action on this but if you can ensure that any and all roleplay interactions you partake in ingame especially where shooting is involved is done so with the best roleplay possible. 

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back