What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 159 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 159

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2)RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were chilling outside the club talking about the "clown" that keeps showing his face and attacking people when a random car turns up, he then says "yo fuck you lot" then throws a molotov cocktail hitting 4 of us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/69179341/d1337eHzGUPU?invite=cr-MSwwejgsMTUzMDgzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Was a dope shot though 

Anyway triad hustler war back and forth yous doing shit to us out of colours then we retaliate let's not pretend you don't know exactly what thst was about and just wanna get a ban but that's fine. 

Not gonna lie i was just super excited to use a molotov and didn't know what to say 😂 just after this a vehicle returned stating exactly what that was about  

We've been kos on turf for a while with this war now and your lot have killed me out of colours while I was out of colours and you was out of colours with 0 words. Among multiple other incidents where your roleplay standard has been obismal but it is what it is 

I accept whatever punishment gets handed out for this the roleplay and words on you should have been more than that but like I said was super excited to use a moly like a kid and Christmas so couldn't think straight 😂

No attempt was made to contact Mr prior to going straight to a report via ooc chat I'd of happily came to team speak and apologised and explained all of this but you're losing a war so you want the opposition banned is how it appears to me. 

https://medal.tv/clips/69182976/d1337GoMiSnG?invite=cr-MSxIdFAsMjEzODI1OTQs

Like this for example and many more clips that I could probably dig 

I'd call that an NVL rule break right there from your gang member mazza right there but we are at war and not trying to get people banned by being petty and shit 

Like I said though is what it is mate 

Plus not long before this thst exact green Hellion was used to push your turf roughly 3 times with triads 

Was a dope shot though 
Not a mature reply to a forum report.

Anyway triad hustler war back and forth yous doing shit to us out of colours then we retaliate let's not pretend you don't know exactly what thst was about and just wanna get a ban but that's fine.
This has nothing to do with this report.

We've been kos on turf for a while with this war now and your lot have killed me out of colours while I was out of colours and you was out of colours with 0 words. Among multiple other incidents where your roleplay standard has been obismal but it is what it is 
Like above this has nothing to do with this report

No attempt was made to contact Mr prior to going straight to a report via ooc chat I'd of happily came to team speak and apologised and explained all of this but you're losing a war so you want the opposition banned is how it appears to me. 
No attempt was made because other things had happened in the game after, I only had the clip and ID and I didn't have a clue who throw the Molotov, So when I reviewed my clips I decided to make the report, it was after the server restart so asking in game for the ID would have been someone else. I would have bee happy to come to TS if I knew who it was but the attitude in the replies I can read it would be pointless.

I'd call that an NVL rule break right there from your gang member mazza right there but we are at war and not trying to get people banned by being petty and shit 

Like I said though is what it is mate 

Plus not long before this thst exact green Hellion was used to push your turf roughly 3 times with triads 
This has nothing to do with this report

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what's not mature? Not being able to see the fun in life and taking things from a game incredibly serious. You know our characters in the city are not us right? There's no reason me and you cant laugh about these things outside of the city. 

Everything I have put is relivent to this report please don't be immature and say its not 🙄😉 

How is us (me being triad and you being hustler) being at war not relivent to this entire thing

How is one of the war rules being broken and this being a retaliation got nothing to do with the report? 

How is evidence to show your gangs side of this war being totally shoddy behaviour equal to what I had just don't not relivent to the situation. 

There's always time to maturely try and contact someone about these things as opposed to straight away going to a forum report. 

And if you had done so this wouldn't be needed. 

As I'm sure you're a very capably person able to talk about things instead of taking this route and ooc chat message literally takes seconds to type /ooc " I'd whatever can we talk about what just happened shortly but instead you've come straight to the forums looking for some sort of something out of this instead of taking any other avenue 

Anyway you'll see no further replies on this from me unless it's in reply to a staff member as you can't see the relivence in the things I'm saying 

I can't add context to anything outside of verbal unreliable context as that's just hearsay 

And Micheal up the standards of your gang and make sure your own roleplay is impeccable before judging the roleplay of others the only decent roleplay I've had from hustlers was Sirens when she was out hostage 

I'd also appreciate if I different member of staff other than legendary choas had a hand in this report no offence to you lad but your character in city is entangled with the hustlers to my knowledge and an unbias desicioun (fuck why can't I spell that word) is not possible 

Hello, just to confirm in regards to the whole Triad & Hustler war, these are the rules your 2 gangs have agreed upon, correct? @MotherFuckerMcgee & @MichaelMason

-Smeltery, mine, GP place and pillbox are exempt / "safe zone".
-Only attend if in full colors (aka official gang clothing + gang colored vehicle).
-No involvement if out of colors (no picking up injured ppl, no scouting etc)
- no 3rd party involvement (allies sit this war out)

Dont bother, its completely irrelevant to this report. Just because they "break a rule" doesnt mean you get a free pass on that rule, report them like they have report you instead.

I'm fully expecting to be at the very least warned for this that link wasn't to get anyone into trouble just to show Micheal that his complaints while valid are slightly hipocritical 

War Rules:
Safe zones: Smeltery, Mines, GP Pillbox
No third parties
KOS on turf FULL Colors
Hostage-taking minimal as possible (max 30 min)
Out colours = No involvement in fights whatsoever (No scouting, no picking up shooting etc). Out of colours means you are not part of the fight and should NOT be taken hostage or robbed.

These are the rules our gang have written up for us word for word to my understanding 

Julong also had a phone call to my understanding explaining retaliation such as mine in the clip provided as evidence with the leader of the hustlers justifying what happened here but unfortunately without video footage of that phone call again that's just hearsay 

You do what you've got to do chief 

I would just like to add though in the context you can see in the clip I'd does look very uncalled for and out of order 

But if I could add the context of everything that has happened upto this moment it makes perfect sense as to why this has happened and is completely within the roleplay of everything that is going on 

Billy Stephens has been pushing our turf as a hustler in colours killing myself julong and Ben Jones while we were all out of colours after being in the hospital julong called the hustlers lead explaining that the war rules are now off and its all out war (which has now been resorted after this event and discussed in roleplay that it won't be happening anymore and war rules are back on after kidnapping them all after siren and toms wedding 

The plan here was to get in and out as quick as possible with the molotov gone off to which conveniently the clip ends cutting off xaoi shinoda and lilly driving up giving the speech afterwords of how that whole thing came about. 

It's unfortunate I don't have the video footage of any of this but as it stands I'm expecting this to look bad on me as it does. 

But from my standing point it was very warranted and not an issue.. 

The leads of gangs should be relating the information of their meetings and so on through the ranks of their gangs if they didn't receive that information from there lead that's a hierarchy issue I myself have gone onto their tuurf in roleplay and spoke to them stating that if they continue to disrespect my family and me I'll take things into my own hands and they'll suffer the consequences of their actions let alone julong contacting them and multiple times and xaoi approaching them afterwards. 

But like I say it is what it is 

I'm not big on forums or reporting people so I don't make a habit of taking clips of everything but I certainly will start doing so now. 

https://medal.tv/clips/69027529/d1337uv4jyJb?invite=cr-MSxWTFgsMjEzODI1OTQs

For example in this clip Billy Stephens out of colours in a white local vehicle is seen using an smg to spray a member of the triads who is technically out of colours on our turf leading up to the fuck the war rules conversation julong had with the hustler lead over the phone this not being the exact incident where myself julong and Ben were all killed while all of us were out of colours. 

In roleplay Billy is a loose cannon and the situation was handled within roleplay I don't know why this one couldn't also have been treated in the same regard  I will try and find further footage of the incident in which the three of us were killed in a separate occasion and again these clips aren't for reports or punishments or individuals involved souly for the use of context 

Again, please, dont bother posting video of other rulebreaks, they are irrevalant to this report and will not matter in how this report gets handled. Unless you are posting a video of the situation you are being reported for I do not want to see it.

Being out of colors is fine, dont get me wrong. Provided there is RP given to the party you are about to shoot.

I will let this sit for a bit before dealing with it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, will deal with this now.

Due to the fact you were out of colours and barely provided any RP before throwing a molotov I will action this under G1.2 RDM.

I would like to mention that excuses like this are not great and quite worrying:

Not gonna lie i was just super excited to use a molotov

like I said was super excited to use a moly like a kid and Christmas so couldn't think straight
It's okay to be excited but at least make sure the party you are engaging with recieves some form or RP before you set them on fire in this case, I would also like to add that if you already set them on fire it doesnt matter if your people came later and told them why they were burned after it has already happend, remember RP first before engaging in hostility.

ACTION TAKEN

Amon Long  a dope 1 day ban for G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back