What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 170 (Name unknown) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jan Soerensen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 170 (Name unknown)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2) Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Tommy and I were busy dealing with a suspect at MRPD holding cells. Unfortunately, the person decided to refuse to give up his name, which meant we had to spend a long duration of time at PD, hoping he'd give up his name. While I was checking my Discord, I started to get punched. At first, I thought someone had unlocked the cell door, however, when I saw the video Tommy provided, showed what looked like ID 170 glitching through either a locked door, or the wall, and then starting to punch us. When I told him to get his shit together, he just started laughing.

I asked the person to join TS, however, he never turned up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRYzMzNVJfA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Player already banned for racism.

Also going to go out on a limb and say that this is probably due to lag, or the door being open for him. Don't believe it to be exploiting.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back