What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 27 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lois

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lois Green

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 27

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/10/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2310

What best describes this incident ?: combat cuff

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically fire Arms come in to arrest me because they thought i have a gun on me and i stood up to talk to them and he combat cuffed me i say in ooc that he combat cuffed then @ in occ to come qe to talk about it and i had no reply

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/EjbLPD2CiHo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi, Lois!
Hope you're well. I'm the officer in the video, PC Rockford.

Firstly, I'll start off with an apology. If you feel like this generally impacted your roleplay - sorry you feel this way.

Since you've only uploaded a very brief, short clip - I have uploaded a longer clip that provides far more context to my points below.

Video link - Added context

I have a couple of things to mention, that I'll list below. After the list, I'll detail them more one by one.
- No mention of QE (You used LOOC to tell me i cuffed, not for QE).
- You clearly broke NVL (
G2.4).
- Hardly combat cuffing (see below).

So, I'll start with the quickest to reply to. In LOOC, you say 'biggest combat cuff I ever had'. This appears in my video at 3:10.
However, for the rest of the video, there is not another mention of you asking me to come to QE. Despite me being in LOOC range for a fair while after.
We were both in the middle of a situation, I wasn't going to reply to LOOC.

Now, I want to highlight that you've clearly broken NVL. Not only do we have a suspicion of you having a firearm (G6 at the start of my clip),
but as we walk in you're heard saying 'am I gonna pull out a gun and shoot' followed by 'I got 60 bullets'.
As well as myself holding a firearm towards you, there were multiple officers & G6 behind me also pointing at you.
Ask yourself, if you had multiple pistols aimed at you in real life - would you continue to sit and threaten, mock and mope around?
In this situation, you clearly didn't value your life as there was a genuine risk of you being shot after the threats you made.

Finally, the reason I don't believe it's combat cuffing (happy to be proven wrong) is because I literally walked behind you, stood there for a second and then popped cuffs onto you.
You had ample opportunity to run, turn around or do as you were asked.
Again, in real life, it would have been easy to place cuffs on you.

IMO - Combat cuffing is cuffing someone when they're running, in the middle of stabbing you or cuffing them in a situation that totally isn't fair. You had plenty of time to react and change the course. You also made it very easy for me to get in a good cuffing position.

Hopefully, you'll understand where I'm coming from.
If there was a message to come into QE, I'd of happily come in and explained my point and come out with a resolution.
Sorry, you feel you had to go to the forums.

Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loisare you looking to engage any further with @ExScyllaor would you like staff to proceed without a response from yourself

As you wish,

This report concerns combat cuffing. Police are attempting to detain a subject to carry out whatever search/arrest over allegations around possession of a firearm/ammo. Police have begun aiming firearms/non-lethal equipment towards you and issuing demands, at this point, you are outnumbered and in such a small space I would argue at a disadvantage. Whilst you did not have your hands up the officer was stood behind you telling you to comply, I agree more could be done here, by means of tackling or using /me's to enhance the roleplay. An example of combat cuffing would be if you were running from police or were in the middle of shooting at someone and you were then restrained and forced into an animation.  This is not the case here.

Report declined

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back