What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID:29 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID:29

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1740

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was responding to a dispatch of drug dealers at Mount Haan Road, upon arriving on the scene a man stood in the road and blocked me from moving forward, he was asked to stop blocking the road and refused. I told him he would be arrested if he failed to move, I then got out and instantly got Macheted by ID 29 whos only words were "go on arrest him". The whole situation just seemed like baiting and an excuse to kill police without any real RP. I asked ID29 to talk in discord but he refused.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOxFbmZUTqM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello, im the other person not ID29. 

Can I just ask you what exactly you expected to happen getting out of your car when youre by yourself against 2 people? Did you REALLY think you were going to get out of the car and arrest me and call it a day? No.

The whole situation just seemed like baiting and an excuse to kill police without any real RP.
To this, can I just remind you that YOU were the one who threatened to arrest me in the first place? Can't really claim baiting when you initiated it mate. 

Hello there Ollie and Siren hope you're both well,

Id like to start my reply with addressing this statement first. 

The whole situation just seemed like baiting
In my opinion this isn't baiting as you initiated this situation by coming up to us, you accidentally hit my friend with your car after asking us to stop blocking the road, I feel like a bit of common sense needs to be used here , we are RPing criminals selling drugs on the hill while in a well known cartel (even in our gang colours) that's well known by the police to be aggressive towards officers and a police officer comes up to us while selling drugs and you don't expect us to annoy the officer / try to wind the officer up. There was no baiting involved as if you drove on we would've continued our business as we had been doing for the past 2 hours getting our money up selling drugs.

upon arriving on the scene a man stood in the road and blocked me from moving forward
Upon arriving at the scene you can clearly hear my friend telling our other friend who was on the bike to go multiple times as he had a lot of cocaine on his person, so he stood in the way to try and stop you from chasing and giving our friend time to get far away from the police as possible and then furthered the RP by mention the fact you ran him over further delaying you from taking chase on the bike that clearly drove off after being told to leave.

I told him he would be arrested if he failed to move, I then got out and instantly got Macheted by ID 29
After he told you "you're not gunna arrest me for nothing son' and then having 2 people telling you to get out the car to arrest him while your alone is a clear sign in my opinion that if you get out the car then you are not going to be able to arrest him, i wouldn't threaten an officer with death while he is sat in his car as you would simply just panic button, hence why we gave you the option to get out the car knowing that he will not be arrested, i feel like its a bit stupid to put yourself in that situation when your clearly outnumbered , i wouldn't say it was NVL as we didn't have weapons drawn but its more common sense and you should fear for you life a bit more in situation where your outnumbered and have 2 criminals at your car telling you to get out and arrest him.

whos only words were "go on arrest him"
This is a lie i came up to you and said howdy and asked if your good then you hit my friend and i said that's assault and also mocked you for mistaking a 2 way road as a highway.

excuse to kill police without any real RP.
I understand the RP may not have been the best in that situation, but i feel like there was only so much i could've done with it not playing out in your favour as i wanted to protect my friend , as you can see from the clip from the first interaction to me saying howdy to you dying was only 40 seconds there was little time to make on the spot decisions to make the RP the most enjoyable for you, i feel like if you prolonged the RP or even used some common sense we could've made more of an RP scenario that was enjoyable for all, i apologise for the RP not being the best for you but we acted on you putting yourself in that dangerous situation alone to begin with.

I asked ID29 to talk in discord but he refused.
I believe i didn't refuse to come into liaison i simply didn't think it was worth my time to go in and speak because i felt like that was the only thing i could've done in that situation before you cuffed my friend or hit the panic button. If i felt like i done something wrong i would've came in and spoke about it

This is the one and only reply i will be giving , thank you siren for reading and once again my apologies to you ollie for not enjoying it, i hope you can see it from our POV in future ill try and do better.

ID 29 - Rock Ares

You have had 4 warning in the past all for various things. This will not be a warning and you will be getting a 1 day ban for RDM. You were not even the person the officer was talking too, there were no threats present and there was no current hostile or even build up to hostile roleplay. 

As for someone standing infront of a police car expecting not to be arrested when your trying your best to be a nuisance  then i think you should use some common sense.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back