What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 3 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sef King

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 3

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 230

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To start off with i will just describe my initial interaction with Welshy for context.

Arriving at the cells at mission row and being my first day as an officer, i was getting comfortable with watching other officers processing people whilst in the cells. Whilst the officers were writing up reports/ gathering information and talking to solicitors etc, myself and a fellow proby were talking to the individuals in custody to familiarize ourselves with possible repeat offenders and such. Just general intel gathering. One of the individuals ended up being Welshy. So, with how my character is and his personality, he tends to wind people up quite easily with either things he would say to people or antagonizing them. So, with hearing the other officers laughing and saying that Welshy was angry and upset, myself and my fellow proby decided to speak to Welshy in his cell and see if we could get a reaction. Long story short, it was quite easy achieving this and with us getting further under his skin, he proceeded to threaten us that he will be back and such.

Fast forward now roughly about 2 hours with no further communication or interaction with Welshy since him being transported to prison, i was standing outside of mission row and out of nowhere i was attacked and downed by him, to which he quickly sped off.

Upon calling him to Discord to understand further why he chose this way to approach the RP between myself and him, Welshy began to state that he believed that he didn't break any rules. I would've happily continued the RP and made something more of it instead of the way it turned out. I don't believe at all that Welshy provided any form of good roleplay, let alone any option for it to be continued. As you can see by the video, you can clearly see his intention and he achieved what i believe he set out to do.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF-SF36-uyQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Alright, so to start this off yes you were there in the cells and made multiple comments about the appearance of Welshy, to which I was physically and emotionally abusive back until I was sent to jail for 100 months or something similar to that amount, and you knew this as I had been taken in cuffs right by you as you said , “bye Welshy have a good time” or words to that effect.

It was not 2 hours later as you claim, I got out of jail as quick as I could (about an hour) got changed and linked my friends straight away and the waited at prison for my release, we instantly went straight back out causing mischief as we have been doing.

At this point all we really were doing was trying to get a police car.

Its nice to see your perspective from the clip because you’ve identified me straight away and spoke about me to fellow officers, when I was in custody I told you I’d be back for you to which you didn’t really seem bothered.

After speaking in discord it was clear that you only had one route you were going to take and that was to forums, yes it may not be high quality rp and for that I could understand a ban, but for rdm? 
to tell me in discord that because it had been an hour from the situation that means it’s done? 

I have a clip also and can send it if requested. It doesn’t show a whole lot more than yours, and I have also realised I was whispering in game so that’s why you don’t hear the whole “Do you remember me”

RDM is a bit of a stretch here and I think you know it, I think in actual fact your just pissed off about things happening to another character but that’s a conversation for another day.

Cheers 

Welshy

Last edited by a moderator:
RDM is a bit of a stretch here and I think you know it, I think in actual fact your just pissed off about things happening to another character but that’s a conversation for another day.
Hi Welshy, First of all thank you for taking your time to reply !. You mention RDM is a bit of a strecht but as you see down below and read the red part of the rule you will see and learn that not giving high quality rp while attacking me is the litteral meaning of RDM. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Im not gonna reply further unless staff ask me too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Jet Shinoda-Long, thank you for making this report!!

@KearnW, as per the rule posted above you did not attempt to create any form of high quality roleplay during this interaction.
I understand you had a disagreement an hour prior but after being sent to prison that specific scenario had ended, this interaction is a new scenario even if you are following the same storyline.
You have walked up to the officer with no prior interaction and only said "Remember me?" whilst in the middle of swinging at him might I add so you had already taken the chance to begin attacking him straight away. 
This incident does indeed fall under RDM & you should attempt to create a bit more roleplay in the future. There are so many more ways this situation could have ended in a fun way for both parties involved rather than a bonk over the head. 

Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Kearn Welsh

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back