What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 396 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bobby-Jo Richards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 396

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM G1.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and some mates were stood around Legion Resturant minding our own business, when ID 397 comes looking around the vehicles. He then runs up to a parked white vehicle which contains ID 396. ID 396 then out of no where decides to just RVDM us all and drive off.

I asked in OOC chat for them to come to team speak but got no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uR2jAi2xuM-5-/d1337zvdvQQ0?invite=cr-MSxZVkgsMzM5ODI5OTQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this is okay I was going to report aswell but since @30Khas reported i'll just add my POV with ID's at the end. We had no previous encounters with the 2 players before they came over and ran us over.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @30K& @Jack Smith

Do any of you have a longer clip? as you are required to provide at least 3-5mins prior to the alleged rule break occurs.

Do any of you have a longer clip? as you are required to provide at least 3-5mins prior to the alleged rule break occurs.
Hi, yes I do please find the link below;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @30K& @Jack Smith

I've reviewed the footage provided and identified the driver, its very clear in the footage provided that the player had no prior interaction with you and your friends prior to running you over, I've had a chat with the player about this and told him to give his reply on this report but have not heard from him since. The player also told me he did it because you killed his friend which I looked into this claim and his friend's last death prior to hitting you was the 23/07/2022 so that's obviously a lie.

Action Taken

CharID: 73731

Ban: G1.1

Dotation:  Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back