What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 596 (COuld not get nam - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wayne King

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 596 (COuld not get nam

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 300

What best describes this incident ?: Attempted RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The player with the above ID was causing some hassle in the delivery truck, I believe the reason of this is because he was repeatedly swinging into my cargo trying to blow it up, sabotaging my run, in fairness I should not have taunted him that I completed the mission anyways, but I kinda acted out of spite there, so I will admit that, it was just annoying to see someone try to ruin a run by ramming a car into a fuel tank? I feel that breaches VoL rules and doesn't constitute real RP, he then carried on following me around so i did the same back, in hindsight I shouldnt have, but again I just was getting annoyed with the constant attempts

When we got back to the delivery depot, he then started to punch random players, and attempt to kill me and others, when they stepped in, he then stopped and started to steal player lorries, I know that's allowed, but I tried to prevent the theft by manoeuvring my lorry into him so ensure he could not get away with it, this was then resulting in him being hit down by another player, and that was that

Shortly after, he carried on again stealing my friends truck, so I held him in place, and then he started saying how i was FailRPing because he died, obviously first of all I never knew that, but I respect the NLR, and second, I was only stopping him because he took off with a friends cargo, not his own, so I was trying to prevent that. We gave him fair warning too, I simply asked him to remove himself from the truck, I'd take care of repairs for the individuals who lost their trucks, but I wanted him to return their property, no damage to himself, no threats

I have 3 screenshots, annoyingly my video was not working, ShadowPlay seems to not work with FiveM, first is him ramming me (Not a great screenshot which I understand), second is him in a stolen truck which we disabled, and third was him killed after attempting to steal/kill others

I did not contribute to any deaths, I simply walked away while he was punching me, I feel like I should mention this as I was just trying to get back to deliveries and stop other people from experiencing the same problems, the user also posted in the help channel and then ended up removing some messages calling me a weasel etc., buit earlier was also metagaming, so this seems like it may be a continuous problem with this user

I'll drop the screenshot links here just because I can only put one below

1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821580651391221780/821581497034473472/20210317023749_1.jpg
2. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821580651391221780/821581580676890644/20210317024727_1.jpg
3. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821580651391221780/821581655793860608/20210317030151_1.jpg

I would also like to re-iterate, I feel I maybe did act out of line in response to the threat, and I accept any punishment for that, I just feel that he was making it hard for 10-12 people by doing what he was doing so I hope that this is also taken into consideration

My discord is Joshua-#0420 incase there's a need for anything else

Thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821580651391221780/821581497034473472/20210317023749_1.jpg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@JoshuaSD1

Whilst i can understand that this player may have been a pain to you and many others at the time. We cannot accept a report based on screenshots. 

The shadowplay issue that you are having can be resolved by setting shadowplay to record your desktop (that you play fivem on) and not the FiveM game itself. I have personally had this issue and i have never had a issue since changing it to record desktop. Ensure your mic is also working on that. 

So thank you for doing your bit but unfortunately we cannot move forward with this report without proper video evidence of this happening. 

Report rejected. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back